Khaliefa Adams is one of the biggest shills in gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
I get emails, sometimes randomly welcoming me, congratulating me with finishing a title or acknowledging a platinum. Or random stuff like being Grand Lord in Helldivers 2 or meeting Fragile in DS, It's mostly from 1st party titles, I checked back if it was only exclusively 1st party but one of them was from Guardians of the Galaxy I beat last year so it depends. I imagine if you turned off PS emails/marketing/notification you won't get them.

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
PS does send you an email, if you get a specific platinum.
In the past, it usually led to a redeemable code to get a custom theme (PS4).

As for regular trophies, it's never happened to me, and I'm glad it doesn't.
That would be really annoying.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
🤔 I've never went out of my way to enable any such setting, that's weird
I looked into it and i guess it's only for 1st party games. Makes sense since i never platted a 1st party game, i usually dont trophy hunt unless it's a jrpg i really like

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I get emails, sometimes randomly welcoming me, congratulating me with finishing a title or acknowledging a platinum. Or random stuff like being Grand Lord in Helldivers 2 or meeting Fragile in DS, It's mostly from 1st party titles, I checked back if it was only exclusively 1st party but one of them was from Guardians of the Galaxy I beat last year so it depends. I imagine if you turned off PS emails/marketing/notification you won't get them.
I looked into it and i guess it's only for 1st party games. Makes sense since i never platted a 1st party game, i usually dont trophy hunt unless it's a jrpg i really like
I also got it for Stellar Blade and FF7 Rebirth as well. And I beat Guardians of the Galaxy on PS5 but didn't get any email. Idk, maybe its different for everyone, but for me it seems to just be games pushed by Sony.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I also got it for Stellar Blade and FF7 Rebirth as well. And I beat Guardians of the Galaxy on PS5 but didn't get any email. Idk, maybe its different for everyone, but for me it seems to just be games pushed by Sony.
for the plat? or just for beating it? I beat both stellar blade and ff7 and didn't get any emails.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
for the plat? or just for beating it? I beat both stellar blade and ff7 and didn't get any emails.
nope, i didnt get the plat in either, but I got email about beating them when I got the end game trophies and they said only X amount left for the platinum

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: anonpuffs
Status
Not open for further replies.