Lego Horizon Adventures Announced | Summer Game Fest | PS5/Switch/Steam/EGS

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Poor Sony they didn't have a say with MLB,

Em... Yes. MLB owns MLB. They could lost the license, and someone else would make a game or go multiplatform and keep a developing a game with MLB license and earn some money. Guess what Sony picked?

they don't have a say now with Lego,
Lego owns Lego, and you can't make a game based on Lego bricks without asking them first. Are you dumb?

they didn't have a say with Spider-man,

Sony owns Spidey movie rights. Mind you, some gamers with fish brain, Marvel approached Xbox first to make a Marvel exclusive game, Xbox refused.

maybe next time Ford is going to force them to release GT7 on Xbox. :ROFLMAO:

Gran Turismo is a Sony IP.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Remember that Lego isn't owned by Sony. Some of you, buffoons, thinks that only Sony has a negotiations rights for a LICENSED game, but not the others side. :/

You will be called out starting from Astro Bot and asking a simple question why isn't on PC day 1, just to point out your idiotism about "Sony is releasing SP games day 1 on onther platforms doom posting"
Super Mario Lego would have been 200% being Switch exclusive.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It's a PS IP, though.
Lego is a Lego Interactive IP.
They license a lot of IPs for their games… not just videogame IPs.

You are just calling Spider-man a Marvel game lol

Lego’s game based in licensed Sony’s Horizon IP.
Sony game based in licensed Marvel’s Spider-man IP.

Can you understand now?

Last edited:

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Remember when Wonderful101 was a Nintendo exclusive, yet it was released later on PS4. Mind you, you ( and similar like you) will be called out when Astrobot will be released on PS5, because your dooming about how PS5 is releasing games on other platforms day 1. And you ( and similar like you, @Danja1187,, @Satoru, @anonpuffs, @Gods&Monsters etc.) you will be called out for every next Sony 1st party studios released game on PS5 because your dooming and glooming about releasing SP games simultaneously with PC. Just to point how, you are dumb for doom posting

Excuse Me What GIF

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Looks fun for the kids, the other Lego games using big IPs were super successful, so I assume this one too.

I'm surprised to see it releases day one not only in PC, but also in Switch.

It has online MP and I assume microtransactions for the skins, but aparently 2 players only. I assume it won't be the Horizon Online GaaS that Simon Larouche is directing, seems to be a mostly outsourced game like Horizon CoM.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So is Horizon. Are you trolling or are you really that thick? :ROFLMAO:
Actually his example shows exactly what you guys can’t understand.

GT is a Sony/PD game… that have licensed cars from most manufacturers in the world.

Nobody says that GT7 is a Ferrari owned game.

Lego = GT7
Horizon = Car manufacturer

Reactions: Plextorage