Lego Horizon to be day one on PC & PS5

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
I didn't think it was possible, but you've officially taken Yurinka's crown as the dumbest person on the site.

Calling me dumb, but i'm not so dumb to claim that Sony is going to release SP games on other platforms day 1. Stick with that doom posting and don't be a hypocrites

So, Astrobot is coming to PC day 1?

Lol the PlayStation brand has been dragged through the mud thanks to him.

As trials expose many things. But looks like Activision purchase was to much for Xbox and Xbox bend the knee to Jim. End result matters, not fucking testimony like Jim said Sony can't survive without COD. LOL
Did his job = coasting on the success of previous administrations while simultaneously doing the exact opposite of what they did.

Actually, Jim took over the PS in the last third of the PS4's life. Also, EU ( PAL) was the first region where PS platform demolished Xbox in numerous countries thanks to him. He did its job there. Later he did tremendously job with PS5 in EU and NA region over Xbox

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Calling me dumb, but i'm not so dumb to claim that Sony is going to release SP games on other platforms day 1. Stick with that doom posting and don't be a hypocrites

As trials expose many things. But looks like Activision purchase was to much for Xbox and Xbox bend the knee to Jim. End result matters, not fucking testimony like Jim said Sony can't survive without COD. LOL

Actually, Jim took over the PS in the last third of the PS4's life. Also, EU ( PAL) was the first region where PS platform demolished Xbox in numerous countries thanks to him. He did its job there. Later he did tremendously job with PS5 in EU and NA region over Xbox
Lego Horizon is a single player game. Co-op is optional.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It does matter. Ask MLB then.

Good, another example of doom posting
Yes, exactly like MLB. Sony chose the money. EA showed that you can make a sports game without the licensing and still be successful. Sony doesn't believe in the strength of their own brand.

Also, what you call doomposting i call truthtelling. We said gamepass would be the end of xbox and it was called doomposting. No, it's called -facts-.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Diah and Gediminas

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yes, exactly like MLB. Sony chose the money. EA showed that you can make a sports game without the licensing and still be successful. Sony doesn't believe in the strength of their own brand.

Also, what you call doomposting i call truthtelling. We said gamepass would be the end of xbox and it was called doomposting. No, it's called -facts-.
The word doomposting is just being used by the same 4 or 5 people that behave like 12 year old fanboys. It's an attempt to try and discredit any opinion that's not their own.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

EA made a sport game without a paying a licence? That's new shit.

Gamepass was on obvious doom for Xbox. Sony releasing GAAS games and old IP and a some licensed games day 1 on more platforms and comparing that to a subscription is just an idiotic at least

Sony is going to release SP games on other platforms day 1. Stick with that doom posting and don't be a hypocrites

The word doomposting is just being used by the same 4 or 5 people that behave like 12 year old fanboys. It's an attempt to try and discredit any opinion that's not their own.

Doom posting, yes. So, Astrobot is coming to other platforms day 1??

• fire
Reactions: Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
EA made a sport game without a paying a licence? That's new shit.

Gamepass was on obvious doom for Xbox. Sony releasing GAAS games and old IP and a some licensed games day 1 on more platforms and comparing that to a subscription is just an idiotic at least

Sony is going to release SP games on other platforms day 1. Stick with that doom posting and don't be a hypocrites

Doom posting, yes. So, Astrobot is coming to other platforms day 1??

Everything is coming Day 1.

Let’s believe these doom mongers.

We are just fanboys.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Until dawn and TLOU2? 2 ports of ps4 games?

This is supposed to be an "incredible year for Sony" 💀
Remasters don't count, Horizon is trash, Helldivers is bad, you won't play Stellar Blade or Rise of the Ronin, PSVR2 is shit. What the fuck do you even play besides crying and complaining?

I doubt you even have a PC you're a fake.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
This thread:

Scared On Fire GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Please stop trolling each other and stick to the topic. (y)

Carry On Reaction GIF by Amazon Prime Video