Lego Horizon to be day one on PC & PS5

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
What does that even mean? Who used my intelligence? Are they not any better, or is my intelligence not any better?

If you want to pull some sort of intellect based argument at least try to write it correctly.

Typo. Sorry.

I meant their own.

Reactions: Darth Vader

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I told everyone here and on Twitter what a fraud Jim Ryan was. But PS fanboys: "No not our hero!!!". Something like that. Fun Fact Jim Ryan was originally selling cars before joining Sony's PlayStation division. He was a salesman through and through. So glad this imbecile is gone.
Every post you talk about Jim Ryan, you're completely unhinged 🤦‍♂️

Jim Ryan was one of the most hated figures in gaming, he was constantly attacked on all sides for every comment he made. He was dragged through the mud during the whole Activision thing (for over 2 years). Lulu, Bobby and Phil massacred him publically.

It's like you're living in an alternate universe where he was beloved. Fucking where? Certainly not here on IconEra, where even the owner is famous for disparaging Jim on every post and multiple forums. Resetera had meltdowns after every interview with him. The Jim Ryan email about his cat made the forum explode with anger for weeks. Xbox fans couldn't stop making memes with him. Twitter was poisoned with Jim Ryan hate.

I have no idea who you're referring too with your endless tirades about Jim Ryan fanboys.

confused jim carey GIF

The only people that liked him were the employees at Sony. Your obsession with him needs to stop. The guy is gone. Seek help.

• haha
Reactions: Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Every post you talk about Jim Ryan, you're completely unhinged 🤦‍♂️

Jim Ryan was one of the most hated figures in gaming, he was constantly attacked on all sides for every comment he made. He was dragged through the mud during the whole Activision thing (for over 2 years). Lulu, Bobby and Phil massacred him publically.

It's like you're living in an alternate universe where he was beloved. Fucking where? Certainly not here on IconEra, where even the owner is famous for disparaging Jim on every post and multiple forums. Resetera had meltdowns after every interview with him. The Jim Ryan email about his cat made the forum explode with anger for weeks. Xbox fans couldn't stop making memes with him. Twitter was poisoned with Jim Ryan hate.

I have no idea who you're referring too with your endless tirades about Jim Ryan fanboys.

confused jim carey GIF

The only people that liked him were the employees at Sony. Your obsession with him needs to stop. The guy is gone. Seek help.
You're literally one of the users who did defend Jim Ryan on consistent basis. I don't know in which parallel world you live, but here are clearly enough people defending Jim Ryan. The fact you're typed a whole rage text, proves how triggered you're are seeing Jim Ryan badmouthed. Funny of you to tell people seeking help, if you're aren't any better. Go touch grass, it's not that serious. Anyway I write what ever I want, I don't need you permission.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
You're literally one of the users who did defend Jim Ryan on consistent basis. I don't know in which parallel world you live, but here are clearly enough people defending Jim Ryan. The fact you're typed a whole rage text, proves how triggered you're are seeing Jim Ryan badmouthed. Funny of you to tell people seeking help, if you're aren't any better. Go touch grass. Anyway I write what ever I want, I don't need you permission.
I barely talked about or defended Jim Ryan, besides making jokes. You're hallucinating this huge fanclub for Jim Ryan. It never existed. You couldn't write anything positive about him. He was blamed for everything.

You're confusing Jim Ryan and Phil Spencer. Spencer was actually beloved and treated as a hero. Sony fans didn't treat Jim as a hero. That never happened, it's all in your mind.

• haha

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
You couldn't write anything positive about him. He was blamed for everything.
There it is. You can't just stand someone dunking own your idol Jimmy. Yes you did defend him. If it wouldn't be a pain in the ass to look for your past comments over the entire forum, I would filter them. Anyway your Jim Ryan simp who is flipp and flopping his narrative. Anyway I will keep dunking on Jimbo.

• haha

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Jim Ryan was the most hated PS CEO ever from the moment it was announced he would take over the thrown. He did some dumb stuff but he definitely not have people defending him except maybe Yurinka 🤣.

I think he did well to weather the storm during covid but he was out of touch with the market and sent PS down a road they can't recover from now.

• they're_right_you_know

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
There it is. You can't just stand someone dunking own your idol Jimmy. Yes you did defend him. If it wouldn't be a pain in the ass to look for your past comments over the entire forum, I would filter them. Anyway your Jim Ryan simp who is flipp and flopping his narrative. Anyway I will keep dunking on Jimbo.
So I was known as a Jim Ryan fan and defender here? I don't think anybody would agree with you. Anything that isn't outright hate and vomit is defending for you. Jim Ryan was the most hated CEO and this is a fact. You can't rewrite history because you saw 2 posts with a positive comment.

Jim Ryan was the most hated PS CEO ever from the moment it was announced he would take over the thrown.
Exactly! I don't remember ever seeing praise for him throughout his whole career. The way people were talking about him was like evil incarnate. Everything he said was controversial.

I don't know in what universe Eternal Wings is living.

• haha

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
So I was known as a Jim Ryan fan and defender here? I don't think anybody would agree with you. Anything that isn't outright hate and vomit is defending for you. Jim Ryan was the most hated CEO and this is a fact. You can't rewrite history because you saw 2 posts with a positive comment.

Exactly! I don't remember ever seeing praise for him throughout his whole career. The way people were talking about him was like evil incarnate. Everything he said was controversial.

I don't know in what universe Eternal Wings is living.
Bro is a schizo. There is no other explanation for your ridiculous attempts to talk yourself out of this. Anyway I don't care anymore about your nonsensical blabbering. Bye 👋

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Nope. But keep going, it's entertaining to see you try.

I can go till 2050. You've implied how Sony is done because its PC strategy long term.
Nope, that's not what It means. But if you think Sony does not need SIE, who represent Over 1/3 or their revenue, you're even dumber than I believed.

You and similar like you.,yes. Sony can't survive without PS.

Doom thread from 2 monts ago

Concord is day one. Until Dawn is day one. Lego Horizon is day one. Astrobot not being day one is not the gotcha you think, but you're clutching at that pearl because you have nothing else to find comfort in.

Concord is a GAAS game as it is said before GAAS game will be on PC day 1. Until Dawn is a almost 10 year old game.

Astrobot is precisely a gotcha. You buffoons said that Sony is going to release SP games on other platforms day 1. Stick with that doom posting and don't be a hypocrites

So, Astrobot is coming to PC day 1?
You have to be 13 years old or trolling. I find it very suspicious that you have absolutely no concept of nuance or the slightest ability to interpret a full argument from beginning to end.

Better trolling than doom posting for no real reason.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Jim Ryan was the most hated CEO and this is a fact. You can't rewrite history because you saw 2 posts with a positive comment.

Of course, because he wasn't a FRIENDLY exec who chat with "friends" on social media. Jim Ryan did his job right as exec should do and PS brand has never been so successful like it is today. He left PS on silver plate to his successors. And what people here are forgetting, Xbox bend the knee to him

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Astrobot is precisely a gotcha. You buffoons said that Sony is going to release SP games on other platforms day 1. Stick with that doom posting and don't be a hypocrites

So, Astrobot is coming to PC day 1?
I didn't think it was possible, but you've officially taken Yurinka's crown as the dumbest person on the site.

Reactions: Darth Vader

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
You're always raging about Sony first-party but you basically hate everything anyway 🙄

Still think 2024 is a dry year? Who else had a better year?

View attachment 5229

I'm against PC ports but GOT and GOW is still something they worked on and released in 2024. Incredible year for Sony and so much diversity 😎

Until dawn and TLOU2? 2 ports of ps4 games?

This is supposed to be an "incredible year for Sony" 💀

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Bend doesn't want the Uncharted franchise and I don't think Amy would come back to it honestly. But if Amy could poach Justin Richmond back from Riot games maybe the Uncharted 3 Dream Duo could make magic again. But' unfortunately I think Uncharted is done unless "Kurt Margenua" pushes to revive it,.

I wouldn't mind if they somehow bring back Ready At Dawn for a New Jak game, Bring back Amy Henning to write for that (she wrote Jak 3) and give the series a proper epilogue

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Of course, because he wasn't a FRIENDLY exec who chat with "friends" on social media. Jim Ryan did his job right as exec should do and PS brand has never been so successful like it is today. He left PS on silver plate to his successors. And what people here are forgetting, Xbox bend the knee to him
Lol the PlayStation brand has been dragged through the mud thanks to him.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Did his job = coasting on the success of previous administrations while simultaneously doing the exact opposite of what they did.
The bailing ship once he realized Shareholders were coming for his head after he missed targets only one quarter after mass availability. 😎