Lego Horizon to be day one on PC & PS5

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
What's worse is that they refused that pitch and approved the live service one.
I told everyone here and on Twitter what a fraud Jim Ryan was. But PS fanboys: "No not our hero!!!". Something like that. Fun Fact Jim Ryan was originally selling cars before joining Sony's PlayStation division. He was a salesman through and through. So glad this imbecile is gone.

Reactions: Diah

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Yep, I did. I also said that this year. However saying "this will bite someone in the ass" is not the same as "this will doom someone". Same way saying "playstation" is not saying "sony", or vice versa. Just forget it and move on, you have been absolutely annihilated multiple times.

Me annihilated? LOL. You and similar like you are constantly doom posting how Sony is done. Like you've said Sony is fucked with their PC strategy long term. No need to backpedalling.
Sony needs PlayStation for their bottom line, you and similar like you've claimed.

You've said that Sony is going to release SP games on other platforms day 1. Stick with that doom posting

So, Astrobot is coming to PC day 1?

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Me annihilated? LOL. You and similar like you are constantly doom posting how Sony is done. Like you've said Sony is fucked with their PC strategy long term. No need to backpedalling.
Nope, that's not what I said, and you are unable to post receipts. I will explain as if you had the intelligence of a carrot:

Saying someone fucked up is not the same as saying someone is fucked.

Capice? Or do I need to write this in multiple languages?

I will give you one more - I said plenty of times their pipeline is fucked up and one of the reasons is their PC strategy.

Sony needs PlayStation for their bottom line, you and similar like you've claimed.
I don't remember if I ever claimed that, but I agree.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Nope, that's not what I said, and you are unable to post receipts. I will explain as if you had the intelligence of a carrot:

Saying someone fucked up is not the same as saying someone is fucked.

Capice? Or do I need to write this in multiple languages?

I will give you one more - I said plenty of times their pipeline is fucked up and one of the reasons is their PC strategy.

You've said : PC strategy will bite them long term, this will bite them twice.

Clearly implied by you Sony is fucked. End of story.

I don't remember if I ever claimed that, but I agree.

I've said : you and similar like you. So, nice confirmation that about your doom posting.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
You've said : PC strategy will bite them long term, this will bite them twice.

Clearly implied by you Sony is fucked. End of story.

This is fucking hilarious 😂 you have to be trolling.

Please learn how to read, I beg you. I will explain again, try to keep up. I know it's hard but I believe in you buddy!

Me saying something will bit you in the ass in the future is not the same as me saying you're fucked.

Me saying playstation fucked up with their PC ports is not the same as me saying playstation is fucked

Me saying playstation does not mean i'm referring to Sony.

Can you comprehend this? It's very easy my dude.

I've said : you and similar like you. So, nice confirmation that about your doom posting.
How is someone saying "Sony needs playstation for their bottom line" doomposting?

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Me saying playstation fucked up with their PC ports is not the same as me saying playstation is fucked

I've said multiple times how you've implied that Sony is fucked because their PC strategy. . And you did. Period.

How is someone saying "Sony needs playstation for their bottom line" doomposting?

It surely means Sony can't survive without PS. That's doomposting

You've said that Sony is going to release SP games on other platforms day 1. Stick with that doom posting

I've said that with every single new SP game from Sony 1st party studios, will ask you and similar like you is this and that game coming to PC day 1 like you and similar like you said that Sony is going to release its SP games day 1 with PC. Stick with that doomposting and don't backpedal

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
I've said multiple times how you've implied that Sony is fucked because their PC strategy. . And you did. Period.
Nope. But keep going, it's entertaining to see you try.

It surely means Sony can't survive without PS. That's doomposting
Nope, that's not what It means. But if you think Sony does not need SIE, who represent Over 1/3 or their revenue, you're even dumber than I believed.

Concord is day one. Until Dawn is day one. Lego Horizon is day one. Astrobot not being day one is not the gotcha you think, but you're clutching at that pearl because you have nothing else to find comfort in.

I've said that with every single new SP game from Sony 1st party studios, will ask you and similar like you is this and that game coming to PC day 1 like you and similar like you said that Sony is going to release its SP games day 1 with PC. Stick with that doomposting and don't backpedal
You have to be 13 years old or trolling. I find it very suspicious that you have absolutely no concept of nuance or the slightest ability to interpret a full argument from beginning to end.

Reactions: arvfab

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
There was pitch for UC starring Sully in his young years after his time at the Navy, but it seems Jim Ryan declined the game.
Jeff Ross said additional in podcast the idea was discarded by Sony leadership (Jim Ryan). Not sure which podcast, maybe from David Jaffe.
*Jeez*...Such as loss.

Jim Ryan is the biggest bozo on this planet
It was Hulst who canned it, not Jim.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Despite it probably being accurate, I love that spinbots have reached the state of despair where they have to resort to asking an AI to get their validation 😂
Doesnt help that I just posted an article in the industry forum about LLMs learning to lie to users lmao

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Nah they used your own intelligence which isn’t any better.
What does that even mean? Who used my intelligence? Are they not any better, or is my intelligence not any better?

If you want to pull some sort of intellect based argument at least try to write it correctly.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
It was Hulst who canned it, not Jim.
Hulst and Jim can't cancel something that never has been under production.

Considering that the Days Gone 2 pitch was never sent outside Bend, pretty like same happened with this concept and Hermen never received it.

As I remember Bloomberg said Bend did work on an Uncharted spinoff (without Sully / Cassie as main protagonists) until they moved to work on the new IP and didn't know if the game got cancelled or not. Maybe ND got it to develope it themselves after they released TLOU2 since Bend would be busy with their own IP.

I'm not sure but I'd say Ross didn't even confirm anything about the Uncharted game and didn't even mention Uncharted (I assume to avoid NDA breaches) but instead heavily hinted that it was an Uncharted game, saying something like 'a spin off of a big Sony IP from other studio' or something like that, in addition to confirming that many things he debunked from that Bloomberg article was fake but that there were other real things on it.

Edit: here Jason says that the Bend Uncharted game still wasn't under production, that still was in very early stages and was only papers, designs, ideas or maybe had some prototype, and didn't know if that project was cancelled or not: