List of 76 Microsoft acquisition targets includes Sony, Nintendo and many others...

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
View attachment 1725

Basically nothing is / was safe and they didn't consider or worry about regulators or monopolization. In fact, it seems a monopoly is the goal based on the size and scope of this list.

What are your thoughts on this revelation?
Talk about misleading. This is the original list that was eventually wittled down to 12 "best" targets, right? Because it looks like a computer made this one. Microsoft is going to buy AT&T just to get at WB games! Get outta here with that.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Everyone of your posts is "SonyToo" or Sony would do it too. It's so tiring.

Microsoft is on trial and Microsoft is the one buying multiple big publishers. Stop deflecting to Sony.
Exactly. Shit has nothing to do with Sony.

Microsoft tried to buy ABK
Microsoft got blocked by the CMA
Microsoft's Xbox is going to be discontinued as a hardware platform.

No Sony involved in any of that.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Phil Spencer suggestion of them shutting Xbox off to create a Mobile game division instead would be the ideals scenario.
That would be amazing.
I couldnt care less about Mobile games, so they can go ruin that industry. Buy it all out and make billions, just fuck off from the video game industry/ consoles etc

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
That would be amazing.
I couldnt care less about Mobile games, so they can go ruin that industry. Buy it all out and make billions, just fuck off from the video game industry/ consoles etc
I actually would prefer if they ruined it. Mobile gaming is a threat to quality games, it's all just trash.

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko