Marvel`s Blade Announced

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
'from the studio that brought you Dishonored & deathloop' ... Am I supposed to be impressed 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣
Both have a 88 Metacritic score.
But that is not all.

GOTY Awards

Deathloop - 40
Media Outlets: 34
Readers' Choice: 6

Dishonored - 49
The Critics' Picks - 42
The Readers' Picks - 7

So yes… these games are something that you can grab about… we are talking about GOTY contenders here.
ethomaz is right, i don't get the hate for Arkane Lyon, they make fantastic games. If literally any other "Xbox studio" was working on Blade, my excitement would disappear. But Arkane Lyon are top tier.

Reactions: ethomaz and Frozone

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Both have a 88 Metacritic score.
But that is not all.

GOTY Awards

Deathloop - 40
Media Outlets: 34
Readers' Choice: 6

Dishonored - 49
The Critics' Picks - 42
The Readers' Picks - 7

So yes… these games are something that you can grab about… we are talking about GOTY contenders here.
Deathloop is dog shit. That fucking ai

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Deathloop is dog shit. That fucking ai
It was amazing… my GOTY 2021 🤷‍♂️.

I still don’t understand how It Take Two took the award from it in TGA.
It was nominated in 9 categories and got the most important awards (like Game Direction) but ended not taking the GOTY award.

Anyway Deathloop was a game in the gamers GOTY discussion… that prof the game was not bad at all.

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

It was nominated in 9 categories and got the most important awards (like Game Direction) but ended not taking the GOTY award.
I never played it, I should chk it out.

Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

Anyway Deathloop was a game in the gamers GOTY discussion… that prof the game was not bad at all.
Deathloop and Returnal tie for me for 2021 GOTY.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
MS is operating them now……
Yup and tht makes a big difference. Not to mention how budget restrictive they are going to be due to having it on gamepass and knowing thy can't count on regular sales. There's a whole lot of caveats to this and we need to look at the big picture, it's not as simple as " oh these devs do good work"

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Yup and tht makes a big difference. Not to mention how budget restrictive they are going to be due to having it on gamepass and knowing thy can't count on regular sales. There's a whole lot of caveats to this and we need to look at the big picture, it's not as simple as " oh these devs do good work"

Look how they’re handling Hellblade 2. The game still has no release date and no full gameplay demo. If they were still independent, or working with Sony, the game would of been out by now.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
MS is operating them now……
Look how they’re handling Hellblade 2. The game still has no release date and no full gameplay demo. If they were still independent, or working with Sony, the game would of been out by now.
I get that, but this game is 3+ years away, let's just wait and see.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Wait till next year! 😆

Jokes aside, I hope it’s good and not exclusive. But MS doesn’t have a good track record. I hope Marvel is hands on with development.
OH I Def will. And if it looks dope I'll be there somehow to play it.
Yeah, MS has a horrible track record and I don't think Marvel should've partnered with them at all to begin with. But I guess they were desperate to have their own Marvel/superhero game since Sony has 2, so at least it went to their best studio. I think after Avengers flopped, Marvel learned to not give studios complete freedom, so I'm sure they'll be hands on. And I also don't think they would've took this deal if they were unsure that it'd receive proper funding from Microsoft.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Never heard anyway talking about Deathloop game of the year. That game flopped hard
What? Any place you go it was one of the game of the year options including public voting.

The game reached 5 million players as February 2023… I don’t think that is bad for a new IP.
In UK at least we know it did better than Prey.

Last edited:

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
What? Any place you go it was one of the game of the year options including public voting.

The game reached 5 million as February 2023… I don’t think that is bad for a new IP.
5 mil players after gamepass introduction

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I never played it, I should chk it out.
It's still on PS+ and it was given away for free on Amazon Prime and Epic store I think.

I tried giving it a chance multiple times but it is so boring and trash. I hate the world, the characters, the shooting. You restart from the beginning every time you die and you have to play a certain way to make progress. Hated it. Deleted.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's still on PS+ and it was given away for free on Amazon Prime and Epic store I think.

I tried giving it a chance multiple times but it is so boring and trash. I hate the world, the characters, the shooting. You restart from the beginning every time you die and you have to play a certain way to make progress. Hated it. Deleted.
Yeah it's rogue like.

Reactions: Cool hand luke

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Probably will be exclusive but it's pretty funny how weird MS are acting about the whole thing.

Weird. They have some tough competition though, although this will probably come out a few years after Wolverine thts the next marvel game to be coming! And with insomniac developing Wolverine under Sony there will be no competition.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Frozone