Marvel`s Blade Announced

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I hope it is multiplat so the Sony cults can stop hating on the game.

The game looks like a great idea. I also would like my Superman game. Too bad Rocksteady did more Batman than something totally different.

I hope it’s exclusive to Xbox so Marvel doesn’t make Spiderman and Wolverine Multiplatform.

Sony has the 2 most popular Marvel characters.

Let Xbox enjoy Blade and more vampire killing from Bethesda like Redfall.😊

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I love Deathloop, I consider it a masterpiece. No idea why people dislike it so much, I know Sony over marketed it at every State of Play which really annoyed some people off, but the game itself is immaculate.
It is amazing.
Critics and players loved it.

But it indeed is low in content imo.

I think most people dislike it was due it being launched after the MS acquisition… so they didn’t even give the game a chance.

These that did give it a chance have only praise to say.

Reactions: JAHGamer

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
I hope it’s exclusive to Xbox so Marvel doesn’t make Spiderman and Wolverine Multiplatform.

Sony has the 2 most popular Marvel characters.

Let Xbox enjoy Blade and more vampire killing from Bethesda like Redfall.😊
:LOL:

I'll give you that one! LOL!

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Do you know why ppl are hating on the game or cautious? Some may be hating bcus it's Xbox but others are hating because they have no faith in Microsift managed studios and Redfall was utter garbage. Yes a diff subsection of that studio but nevertheless we don't have faith.
Good discussion bro. It should go into a separate thread to be honest.

Yes, MS has made some bad mistakes with their structure or decisions. But there is another side of the coin where people WANT MS to fail or downplay any game that comes from MS and isn't going to other platforms. It's considered a flop before it even releases. And people are allowed to troll it with complete freedom. That's completely disingenious and broods a horrible environment for people who actually like the Xbox and it's games. I would be banned from the site if every new game that comes out for Sony and I troll it the way people here troll MS. It wouldn't even take long.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

Yes, MS has made some bad mistakes with their structure or decisions. But there is another side of the coin where people WANT MS to fail. That's completely disingenious and broods a horrible environment for people who actually like the Xbox and it's games.
People want Xbox gone because they can’t compete on quality or desirable services and instead just want to strangle competitors by buying up publishers to make their output exclusive.

If Xbox wasn’t draining money out of a massively profitable parent company, they’d have folded at least a decade ago, so they really don’t deserve to continue to exist, let alone be treated as if they aren’t a total failure.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Yea, they sort of fell off their path with Deathloop and Redfall.

One of the reasons I like Marvel Midnight Suns is because of using Blade. So having his own game will be awesome. I know @Bryank75 and I love samurai and sword combat.
I was always thinking about a Blade game and as you said, I love sword and melee combat.... so my mind went to a few developers.

Capcom, for that DMC gameplay, Santa Monica would be able to do something cool but they're way too busy and Sucker Punch after Ghost of Tsushima was another I thought could pull it off.

I'm just not a big fan of Arkane, I never really enjoyed their games much but others love them... but I'm hopeful they can do something fun.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I was always thinking about a Blade game and as you said, I love sword and melee combat.... so my mind went to a few developers.

Capcom, for that DMC gameplay, Santa Monica would be able to do something cool but they're way too busy and Sucker Punch after Ghost of Tsushima was another I thought could pull it off.

I'm just not a big fan of Arkane, I never really enjoyed their games much but others love them... but I'm hopeful they can do something fun.
I have the feeling the tradition of Blade games being bad is going to continue.

Reactions: Bryank75

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Yes, MS has made some bad mistakes with their structure or decisions. But there is another side of the coin where people WANT MS to fail or downplay any game that comes from MS and isn't going to other platforms. It's considered a flop before it even releases. And people are allowed to troll it with complete freedom. That's completely disingenious and broods a horrible environment for people who actually like the Xbox and it's games. I would be banned from the site if every new game that comes out for Sony and I troll it the way people here troll MS. It wouldn't even take long.
Bro ppl have trolled the shit out of the ND factions thread or posts I make and they haven't been banned, so thts not true. This is not a pro Sony site but a pro gaming site, it's not our fault that for years Microsoft has come with shit and there are more PS5 gamers than Xbox. Again I will tell you I will always view Microsoft news with skepticism until they show me diff.

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
People want Xbox gone because they can’t compete on quality or desirable services and instead just want to strangle competitors by buying up publishers to make their output exclusive.

If Xbox wasn’t draining money out of a massively profitable parent company, they’d have folded at least a decade ago, so they really don’t deserve to continue to exist, let alone be treated as if they aren’t a total failure.
And that may very well be true. But that doesn't mean people should HOPE they fail and will troll it every thread the company is mentioned.

We are about games. Not the publishers who make them. All most people want is a good game with great graphics and great gameplay.

I remember when I was laughed at a few years ago when I praised Baldur's Gate 3 from playing in the Early Release phase. Why? Because it wasn't an exclusive. A few years later, it wins GOTY. These are GAMES and independent of what side made them come to being.

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Bro ppl have trolled the shit out of the ND factions thread or posts I make and they haven't been banned, so thts not true. This is not a pro Sony site but a pro gaming site, it's not our fault that for years Microsoft has come with shit and there are more PS5 gamers than Xbox. Again I will tell you I will always view Microsoft news with skepticism until they show me diff.
I'm glad you are making that clear. I will bookmark it just in case someone reports me for not sharing the same enthusiasm for a game that is popular among the Sony crowd. (y)

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
And that may very well be true. But that doesn't mean people should HOPE they fail and will troll it every thread the company is mentioned.

We are about games. Not the publishers who make them. All most people want is a good game with great graphics and great gameplay.

I remember when I was laughed at a few years ago when I praised Baldur's Gate 3 from playing in the Early Release phase. Why? Because it wasn't an exclusive. A few years later, it wins GOTY. These are GAMES and independent of what side made them come to being.
When someone has a track record of shitting their pants, you don’t assume the next pair is going to stay clean.

If Xbox could get their shit together and actually deliver a good game, they’d get credit for it. Unfortunately the media handling them with kid gloves breeds a backlash in discussion. You can’t tell the world that a hot dog is filet mignon constantly and not piss people off, and the clear double standard in gaming coverage has gone to a point where people aren’t able to dismiss it anymore.

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
When someone has a track record of shitting their pants, you don’t assume the next pair is going to stay clean.

If Xbox could get their shit together and actually deliver a good game, they’d get credit for it. Unfortunately the media handling them with kid gloves breeds a backlash in discussion. You can’t tell the world that a hot dog is filet mignon constantly and not piss people off, and the clear double standard in gaming coverage has gone to a point where people aren’t able to dismiss it anymore.
You contradict yourself.

On one hand you say that you will assume their games will be failures.

Then on the other hand you mention they need to get their shit together.

How would you ever know if they have a hit on their hands if you are constantly expecting the game to be a failure -- or even worse hoping that it fails? You'll never see any good with MS if you want them to fail. You'll hate on a game that actually is good instead of praising it.

Reactions: nongkris

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Reddit seems convinced it's exclusive because of Speshal Nick, but Jez claims that they're still negotiating the contract. Meanwhile Era thinks MS aren't shouting from the rooftops about it because of the FTC, but that argument makes the least amount of sense to me since the FTC has ways of finding that out anyway. Also really sad that Era has banned people from speculating on it.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
'from the studio that brought you Dishonored & deathloop' ... Am I supposed to be impressed 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣
The first Dishonored was pretty good. But that was about a decade ago.

People need to remember this wont be out until at least 2027. And you will be able to play it on PC with far superior fidelity and performance than the Series S.

• haha
Reactions: Frozone

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Reddit seems convinced it's exclusive because of Speshal Nick, but Jez claims that they're still negotiating the contract. Meanwhile Era thinks MS aren't shouting from the rooftops about it because of the FTC, but that argument makes the least amount of sense to me since the FTC has ways of finding that out anyway. Also really sad that Era has banned people from speculating on it.
It makes more sense to assume it's Xbox and PC only until proven otherwise.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
It makes more sense to assume it's Xbox and PC only until proven otherwise.
I've mentioned on here before that I think it probably will be exclusive, but it's probably so far away from launch at this point that who knowns what Playstation will have as a response besides Wolverine.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
I've mentioned on here before that I think it probably will be exclusive, but it's probably so far away from launch at this point that who knowns what Playstation will have as a response besides Wolverine.

Respond to what exactly? It's Sony that started the Marvel synergy and has 2 of the biggests IP's exclusive with probably another Marvel game.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
'from the studio that brought you Dishonored & deathloop' ... Am I supposed to be impressed 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣
Both have a 88 Metacritic score.
But that is not all.

GOTY Awards

Deathloop - 40
Media Outlets: 34
Readers' Choice: 6

Dishonored - 49
The Critics' Picks - 42
The Readers' Picks - 7

So yes… these games are something that you can grab about… we are talking about GOTY contenders here.