Marvel`s Blade Announced

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
I think it'll be exclusive
But like everything Xbox they pre ejaculate and announce things the moment it exists before development even starts

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I think it'll be exclusive
But like everything Xbox they pre ejaculate and announce things the moment it exists before development even starts
Sure, the company that embargoes even acknowledging multiplatform releases are multiplatform and screams from the rooftops about something being exclusive just decided to let that info sneak out later.

Uh huh.

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
I hope it is multiplat so the Sony cults can stop hating on the game.

The game looks like a great idea. I also would like my Superman game. Too bad Rocksteady did more Batman than something totally different.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’ve never seen licensed dumpster fires cause so much drama before.

Exclusive or not… no one will give a shit. It’s Marvel. Avatar, Avengers… These are the games you instantly write off as garbage. Insomniac is the exception because that’s PlayStation pedigree.

Nothing of value lost

• brain

ToTTenTranz

Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
My take on this:

1 - Game is in early development, meaning it could be another 4 years before release

2 - In 4 years we might already be in a new generation of console(s)

3 - Microsoft doesn't know if there'll be another Xbox, but considering their current sales plunge I think they're more inclined to Xbox becoming a software brand, like Sega did.

• brain

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
Blade is top tier cool marvel character. He should really get a high quality game & movie period. I like arkane dishonored. But death loop & their other games are average to poor. I dont have faith in them for the game.But we just have to wait & see. Maybe it's good.

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Blade is top tier cool marvel character. He should really get a high quality game & movie period. I like arkane dishonored. But death loop & their other games are average to poor. I dont have faith in them for the game.But we just have to wait & see. Maybe it's good.
Yea, they sort of fell off their path with Deathloop and Redfall.

One of the reasons I like Marvel Midnight Suns is because of using Blade. So having his own game will be awesome. I know @Bryank75 and I love samurai and sword combat.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I hope it is multiplat so the Sony cults can stop hating on the game.

The game looks like a great idea. I also would like my Superman game. Too bad Rocksteady did more Batman than something totally different.
Do you know why ppl are hating on the game or cautious? Some may be hating bcus it's Xbox but others are hating because they have no faith in Microsift managed studios and Redfall was utter garbage. Yes a diff subsection of that studio but nevertheless we don't have faith.

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Do you know why ppl are hating on the game? Some may be hating bcus it's Xbox but others are hating because they have no faith in Microsift managed studios and Redfall was utter garbage. Yes a diff subsection of that studio but nevertheless we don't have faith.
Yeah, after Redfall, people are kinda sceptical about a Bethesda-published vampire hunting game based on a license that’s in media limbo for decades.

But god forbid anyone not have total faith in Xbox, even though they’ve done nothing but shit the bed for two solid generations! Anyone who doesn’t believe every Xbox title is an 11/10 GOTY candidate is a filthy hater!

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah, after Redfall, people are kinda sceptical about a Bethesda-published vampire hunting game based on a license that’s in media limbo for decades.

But god forbid anyone not have total faith in Xbox, even though they’ve done nothing but shit the bed for two solid generations! Anyone who doesn’t believe every Xbox title is an 11/10 GOTY candidate is a filthy hater!
Thts the problem thyve been mediocre for over a decade and alot of garbage, they do not get the benefit of the doubt. Shit Naughty Dog who deserves all the benefit of the doubt and just makes goty and gotg contenders has been dragged through mud on forums because of the absence of Factions 2.

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Thts the problem thyve been mediocre for over a decade and alot of garbage, they do not get the benefit of the doubt. Shit Naughty Dog who deserves all the benefit of the doubt and just makes goty and gotg contenders has been dragged through mud on forums because of the absence of Factions 2.
It’s insane, and another example of Sony getting the treatment Xbox deserves online.

One side does nothing but fuck up, and their leadership gets sloppy blowjobs from the press and “influencers”.

One side just does the job and hits success after success, and get treated like they have never, and can never, do anything right.

The real irony is that none of the current games media would even exist unless Sony had taken the risk of delivering games for people above the age of 10.