Marvel Spider Man 2 | Review Thread

What Scores do you think Spider Man 2 will get?

• 45-55%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-55%

• 55-60%

• 60-65%

• 70-75%

• 75-80%

• 80-85%

• 85-90%

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • 90-96%

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • 96-100%

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
Baby Omg GIF

MS' money dried up?
Nah he's just tired of being left out in the cold because he was being petty before. lmao

Trying to worm his way back into Sony's good graces.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Either this is a one off thing or their charade of pretending to be a neutral site has finally caught up to them. Not having the word Xbox in their site name and reviewing games on all platform is how they've been able to infiltrate PlayStation 1st party on Metacritic. Nevertheless, the joy of seeing bots trying to make sense of this review is pure comedy.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Either this is a one off thing or their charade of pretending to be a neutral site has finally caught up to them. Not having the word Xbox in their site name and reviewing games on all platform is how they've been able to infiltrate PlayStation 1st party on Metacritic. Nevertheless, the joy of seeing bots trying to make sense of this review is pure comedy.
Like people said above either Microsoft money dried up or he was tired of missing out on greatness because of his petty reviews

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
Xbots Guna be LIVID seen them all saying it has more bugs than starfield 🙃🤣🤣(they spent £70 just to look for bugs 🤣)
Oh I've seen worse. Seen at least four of them try to claim this game has launched in a worse state than Redfall, including a poll that legit had the two games CLOSE with a couple hundred votes on which was more broken at launch.

It's insane. lmao

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
The MJ sequences in this one are a far better game than everything xbox has released in the past 10 years.
Bro I just got done playing the first one last night... SO fun, and I mean that unironically. Removing the insta-fails was a great decision, as well as allowing her to be more mobile and even a bit more aggressive.

And this takedown was so disrespectful. :ROFLMAO:

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Oh I've seen worse. Seen at least four of them try to claim this game has launched in a worse state than Redfall, including a poll that legit had the two games CLOSE with a couple hundred votes on which was more broken at launch.

It's insane. lmao
They're on life support with that copium all of xboxs big games from the zenimax acquisition have been shit & Forza was broken on pc & downgraded from the initial trailers they were hating on playstation saying they only had one first party game this year but it blows away everything released from Xbox they need to downplay it's success

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Did you not said 8/10 few days ago? What changed from the start to end to jump your score?

Anything said would spoil the game. I would say it ended up nearly beyond 10/10. It's an easy GOTY to me. I tend to finish every side quest, and the early ones were the boring ones along with not so exciting pacing of the story. Won't add more details.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Anything said would spoil the game. I would say it ended up nearly beyond 10/10. It's an easy GOTY to me. I tend to finish every side quest, and the early ones were the boring ones along with not so exciting pacing of the story. Won't add more details.
This game went into overdrive in the late part of the game. It was a rollercoaster ride.