Marvel Spider Man 2 | Review Thread

What Scores do you think Spider Man 2 will get?

• 45-55%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-55%

• 55-60%

• 60-65%

• 70-75%

• 75-80%

• 80-85%

• 85-90%

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • 90-96%

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • 96-100%

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
Keep reading…

Stuff like this is part of why I really can't stand Gaz as much as some do. Yeah, sure, he'll take his L's, but most of the "jokes" the guy makes just really aren't funny.

I'm also not convinced some of them are actually jokes. Feels like he just pivots to "only joking" when he gets called out for it sometimes.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Why don’t we show metacritic those tweets how a site is purposely trying to lower a games score. That shouldn't be allowed and they should be removed from metacritic.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

Naughty Dog choosing Abby and Lev instead of Ellie 🤮🤮

Delete This Battle Royale GIF by PUBG Battlegrounds

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Why don’t we show metacritic those tweets how a site is purposely trying to lower a games score. That shouldn't be allowed and they should be removed from metacritic.
If you're referring to that SnapBlastPlay thing, that's not a real website, just a fanboy praying for the score to drop.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
If you're referring to that SnapBlastPlay thing, that's not a real website, just a fanboy praying for the score to drop.

Talking about Xboxera. They’re asking them to give the game a low score. The owner of the site tweeted saying give me a copy of the game and I’ll review it.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
He's referring to the tweet to Xboxera to get a code to review the came and a poster saying "yeah an 8 or less will drop the score, please review".
Didn't the guy already reply back saying he didn't want to deal with the "death threats" he would get for randomly reviewing a PlayStation game for the first time just for petty fanboy reasons? I don't think we have anything to worry about. If the sites with Xbox in their name haven't tried to review bomb a PS game so far I doubt they start now when it would be so obvious. We should just play the game and not worry about how poorly the Xbox fanboys are coping with the posititve reception.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Didn't the guy already reply back saying he didn't want to deal with the "death threats" he would get for randomly reviewing a PlayStation game for the first time just for petty fanboy reasons? I don't think we have anything to worry about. If the sites with Xbox in their name haven't tried to review bomb a PS game so far I doubt they start now when it would be so obvious. We should just play the game and not worry about how poorly the Xbox fanboys are coping with the posititve reception.
Yeah he did, I was just clarifying what he was referring to. Idgaf if it drops a point or 2, I'm already enjoying it and everyone knows it's a banger.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
We have started a new section for reviews and our existing reviews have been collated there.

@Dick Jones just added a retro Batman game review.

@Sircaw has done 4 reviews, I believe.

We are ramping up a bit in that area.
I think if you want to enter in the Metacritic and OpenCritic you will need a homepage for that.
I mean a page as articles and not forum posts.
Some standard and of course a grade/score system.