Marvel Spider Man 2 | Review Thread

What Scores do you think Spider Man 2 will get?

• 45-55%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-55%

• 55-60%

• 60-65%

• 70-75%

• 75-80%

• 80-85%

• 85-90%

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • 90-96%

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • 96-100%

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
I knew this game wasn’t out of the woods when it came to a 90+ Meta lock. The game didn’t have a single mixed review. That yellow had to come from some where. Also the game still had 130 reviews most PS exclusives have 140+. Now we await for Edge’s review….

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
People annoying at political views, inclusion and diversity in a f*cking spider-man game are clueless.
I swear, people do not understand what they read/watch/play.
Xbots are crying about woke agenda lmao, sad and pathetic.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I told y’all Xbox fanboys have been working hard to paint this game as worse than Redfall and it’s working. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤡

No one who’s actually played the game would ever claim it’s in an “inexcusable state”
I don't know that it is actually working. The Metascore is high, it's selling well and many large Youtubers on twitter are calling the Xbox fanboys out for lying about the game.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I don't know that it is actually working. The Metascore is high, it's selling well and many large Youtubers on twitter are calling the Xbox fanboys out for lying about the game.
It would never work lol, it's a irrelevant small bubble.
They couldn't damage control Starfield or Redfall, they won't be able to make a dent on SM2.
These are sad, chronically online people.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
It would never work lol, it's a irrelevant small bubble.
They couldn't damage control Starfield or Redfall, they won't be able to make a dent on SM2.
These are sad, chronically online people.
You would think that after the ABK deal they wouldn't still be so miserable and obsessed with hoping that PlayStation fails. Spider-Man 2 broke something in them even further than what was already broken.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
One of the most polished and technically advanced games of the year being labelled as a game in an "inexcusable state" is proof that it's at least somewhat working, especially since this same reviewer gave Jedi Survivor a 9.5/10. A game that actually was in an inexcusable state. 90 is still great, but if this xbox fanboy lie wasn't spreading like wildfire it would still be at a 91 rn and possibly even back up to 92.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
They won't be satisfied until MS has driven Sony out of the market or has bought it.
The same with Nintendo.
The next video game crash is more likely to happen before that becomes a reality. Those hoping for it should keep waiting.
MS created something that would hinder their success in the long run: their fans.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
You would think that after the ABK deal they wouldn't still be so miserable and obsessed with hoping that PlayStation fails. Spider-Man 2 broke something in them even further than what was already broken.
They were so sure that Starfield was going easily outscore Spider Man and get a 95+ Meta. Starfield getting an 83, possibly not being nominated for GOTY, and Spider Man getting a 90+ (for now) was a shock to their system.

Reactions: Bryank75

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Either this is a one off thing or their charade of pretending to be a neutral site has finally caught up to them. Not having the word Xbox in their site name and reviewing games on all platform is how they've been able to infiltrate PlayStation 1st party on Metacritic. Nevertheless, the joy of seeing bots trying to make sense of this review is pure comedy.
He likes Insomniac games. He gave the first two SM games and Ratchet a 9. He also gave Ragnarok a 9 last year.

• Surprised
Reactions: Say1nMan