Marvel’s Wolverine PS5 Release Targeting Fall 2024 With Hard R Rating

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Glad it's M-rated. Since it's pre-XMen, I wonder if they'll save the yellow costume for:

nkit285k0sm51.jpg

596709.jpg

X-Men_First_Class_01.jpg
The yellow and blue costume was Wolverine’s original colour scheme, all the way back in the Incredible Hulk 3-parter he debuted in.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
17-7.jpg

I liked the brown and gold the most as a kid. Also a fan of the ninja outfit of course. There’s a famous image of it where he’s masked with a head wrap. Can’t find it

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
The yellow and blue costume was Wolverine’s original colour scheme, all the way back in the Incredible Hulk 3-parter he debuted in.
Yes, and Batman originally carried a gun and Superman couldn't fly.

What I meant is they might save the yellow costume for him joining the X-Men, since it matches their colour schemes and this is him on his own.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Yes, and Batman originally carried a gun and Superman couldn't fly.

What I meant is they might save the yellow costume for him joining the X-Men, since it matches their colour schemes and this is him on his own.
He wasn’t an X-Man then, he was still in the Weapon X program.

The yellow and brown suit was actually due to a lawsuit from the University of Michigan, since their school colors are blue and gold and their mascot is the wolverine.

Also, Spider-Man had web wings between his arms and torso in his original costume. See, I can say totally unrelated things about other characters like some kind of prick, too!