[Meltdown] I am Leaving goodbye ERA

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Jul 2022
But If you want that smoke come see me ill be on d-pad.life for now but for how long that depends on the MODS over there too lol
tuyF4H.png

tuyfrx.png

tuyNbk.png

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Is this is a good read or nah? Someone let me know.

Honestly man fucking chill and just post and chat shit brev.
It’s terribly written.
I completely understand what your endgame is - You want to be banned so that you prove some sort of point. That is not going to happen.

This will be my first and last post on this thread, and I bring receipts.

5eEB3t7.png

4k06Yct.png

darth vader GIF
That guy has terrible negotiation skills.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I am not sure you know yourself what you actually want and expect from a forum.

This place is much more open and Sony discussion is actually allowed.
Mods are ponys? Haha good joke. Sure it’s a bit more Sony biased but because it’s just more popular console and gaf was banning Sony players left as right, so they can finally talk somewhere… that said, all options are welcome and I think the forum is very friendly and open.

Nobody is creating console wars even. To be honest I feel much more observed and oppressed by pcmr guys on gaf. I say anything critical about Xbox or pc and that swamp me. I say anything good about ps and it’s over.

And liking PlayStation is least controversial opinion ever. But the forum is not pony centric
Lmao the thread where I said pc was irrelevant in the 90s were filled by salty pcmr people on GAF. Pathetic.

Reactions: rofif

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
i am holding you personally responsible for all this, you recruited him, you vouched for him, you said and i quote "he is like a brother to me"
Told y’all he was not a good addition to the forum in the other thread.

16 Jul 2022
ROFL

Business 101:

Make bold entrepreneurial inquiry: Hey man, I'm interested in purchasing this forum.

If declined, humbly acknowledge, and then ammend offer: Hey, I'd like to invest in shares, I would like to be involved!

If further declined, respectfully express disappointment, but make sure to leave the door open for potential future dealings: thanks pussy ass delete my thread dleete my thread you want smoke smoke come to bitch made smoke emporium dog we got smoke and beef, pussy ass bitch

This should be in textbooks.

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
I completely understand what your endgame is - You want to be banned so that you prove some sort of point. That is not going to happen.

This will be my first and last post on this thread, and I bring receipts.

5eEB3t7.png

4k06Yct.png

darth vader GIF
Show the whole DM that is only a small portion that is not the whole thing that was said between me and you
My real problem here is the Moderations so show them DM coward
Let everyone see or are you to scare for that?

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Swift_Star
OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
ROFL, my real GAF username is....get ready...

TheInfamousKira

Truly, I've doubted my foe; so brilliantly did he deduce my disguise, air tight and impenetrable though it was.
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

I don"t even know who you are cause you are that insignificant

I want ManaByte and ManaByte only i have no beef with anyone else there so ManaByte only
So that he and me can have a real discussion
He knows i did not PM wile i was there yet he saying i did he even has one of the Mods believe that with zero evidence given
Tell them to post my PM screen from there then on wait there is none cause i never send anything it is all made up FUD by ManaByte
That is the truth on my everything that is the god damn truth wile i was there the whole time of 2 plus years not once did i ever send anyone PM about another gaming forum it was only after i was PermaBanned from there did i actually talk about other gaming place with people in PM

Reactions: TheLessInfamousKira
16 Jul 2022
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

I don"t even know who you are cause you are that insignificant

I want ManaByte and ManaByte only i have no beef with anyone else there so ManaByte only
So that he and me can have a real discussion
He knows i did not PM wile i was there yet he saying i did he even has one of the Mods believe that with zero evidence given
Tell them to post my PM screen from there then on wait there is none cause i never send anything it is all made up FUD by ManaByte
That is the truth on my everything that is the god damn truth wile i was there the whole time of 2 plus years not once did i ever send anyone PM about another gaming forum it was only after i was PermaBanned for there did i actually talk about other gaming place with people in PM

I'm cool with being insignificant, brother. My first and last name are like in the top 50 most common names in the country, I was literally born to fly under the radar.

We can't all have the celebrity draw that you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.