Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Remake Isn't a PlayStation Exclusive

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Nothing against @avenovah , thanks for sharing, but this Insider Gaming thing is the biggest nothingburger ever. Like, the game hasn't even been announced, why would this be relevant. It's being made by a 3rd party, so it would make sense that its multiplatform.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
SenjustsuGPT has gone haywire.

Halo Infinite is currently being beat by FallGuys and is closely competing with PUBG and Star Wars Batfkefront 2. Yes, halo infinite on ducking Xbox…. Is about to get overtaken by battlefront 2… a game whose support ended a long, long time ago.

That’s shit.

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
Everyone's an insider. Ain't that site from that Henderson guy. Who went from COD leaker to now fake leaking video games all round. He another nickel and dimer. Using you all for click baits & money hustle. Trying to monetize on BS rumours. Trash behavior.

If the games made by Sony. Its not going everywhere.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Senjutsu beans is mentally ill. I actually feel sad for him, he needs treatment and is surrounded by people that enable him

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Wait is he re-editing scores?? Is that a 360 game 🤣🤣

I believe he is changing scores to what he believes they should be perceived as etc… some kind of point being made that requires fiction to work.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Xbots are stuck on stupid. Even tassi is making fun of hifi rush stooge:

SenjustsuGPT has gone haywire.

Halo Infinite is currently being beat by FallGuys and is closely competing with PUBG and Star Wars Batfkefront 2. Yes, halo infinite on ducking Xbox…. Is about to get overtaken by battlefront 2… a game whose support ended a long, long time ago.

That’s shit.

this discussion should be on the Drama OT

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Wait is he re-editing scores?? Is that a 360 game 🤣🤣

He's basically trying to imply that metacritic scores are biased for PlayStation [and Nintendo?] By grabbing their exclusives and changing the score to "if the games was an Xbox exclusive". This is lunatic level behaviour. This kind of paranoic behaviour is comparable to that seen in religious zealots, extremists, and conspiracy theorists (the hardcore kind, like flat earther).

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
I believe he is changing scores to what he believes they should be perceived as etc… some kind of point being made that requires fiction to work.
That boy really went full console war retarded.He need touch grass. And get some pussy. Has he left his house. Lockdown is over. PS majority was never gonna change because of digital library's.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Nothing against @avenovah , thanks for sharing, but this Insider Gaming thing is the biggest nothingburger ever. Like, the game hasn't even been announced, why would this be relevant. It's being made by a 3rd party, so it would make sense that its multiplatform.
So many game are skipping Xbox that it's actually news now when a game isn't doing it. :ROFLMAO: