Metal Gear Solid remake from Konami rumored for PS5 |UP| Confirmed MGS 3 remake mentioned in official Konami video. Patch for MG collection incoming.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
Konami messed this up. They are just cheap and possessive & out the loop. Should of gave it to Sony long time ago. Now you will have to see physint whatever its called take over snake. They have missed the window.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
Game looks like a fan made project on Unreal, something is missing.
Everything shown so far seems to be cherry picked to avoid revealing just how rough along the edges it is. Big "Nintendo, hire this man" energy.

That said, I did take advantage of the sale and finally buy the Master Collection Vol. 1 on PC. The UI is really fucking janky to get in and out of the games, but once you're in and playing, it's pretty good.

Reactions: Nhomnhom
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Everything shown so far seems to be cherry picked to avoid revealing just how rough along the edges it is. Big "Nintendo, hire this man" energy.

That said, I did take advantage of the sale and finally buy the Master Collection Vol. 1 on PC. The UI is really fucking janky to get in and out of the games, but once you're in and playing, it's pretty good.
Nice, glad to hear your enjoying it.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Same here. My backlog is massive. Rise of the Ronin and Dragon's Dogma II is releasing this week doesn't help it at all haha.
Yeah and online games like Helldivers keep me hooked so I'm screwed!