Microsoft cautions developers to avoid curvy female characters

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I’m not even sure what you’re arguing, there is no heritage in the world? What are you saying - all races belong everywhere at all times, there is no uniqueness???
If netflix make a new mongol empire movie with main character is kevin hart as genghis kahn bro gona be fine with it

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
If netflix make a new mongol empire movie with main character is kevin hart as genghis kahn bro gona be fine with it
I don’t think he’d like that because it’s history? but culture and folklore matter not - Chinese as Greek gods no issue or Midget circuis clowns as Amazonians….perfect!

It’s really puzzling.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I’m not even sure what you’re arguing, there is no heritage in the world? What are you saying - all races belong everywhere at all times, there is no uniqueness???
You love a good strawman - where did I say that?

First of all, race is not really a thing, so you're on the wrong foot straight away.

But you have simultaneously darker skinned people in Africa, South America, Australia, South Asia. 4 continents, people with similar skin tones all around. South Americans and Australians (pre-colonial times) actually had very similar facial features despite being separated by a massive ocean (that's the pacific, if you didn't know). A lot of indian natives are as dark as most Africans, for example.

You had people with dark skin tones in north europe before the Roman Empire - that was around 2k years ago. You had darker skinned people (we're not sure how dark) In Ireland about 5 or 6 thousand years ago, they even built things!

You also had fairer skin colours in Africa - Including Roman Emperors that were blonde with blue eyes despite being South Italian, hell, even Cleopatra was olive skinned. It goes before this, because land bridges in europe, especially north europe, existed before.

I could keep going, but this is not a history lesson.
If netflix make a new mongol genghis kahn movie character with kevin hart as genghis kahn bro gona be fine with it
Here's what I said:

And here it is, your main problem. Nope, I have zero issues if they decide to change their ethnicity. If they were representations of real world charaters (like making Mandela white or George Bush black) then I'd have a problem because it's historically inaccurate.
Gengis Khan existed, perhaps pick a book.

I don’t think he’d like that because it’s history? but culture and folklore matter not - Chinese as Greek gods no issue or Midget circuis clowns as Amazonians….perfect!
I never said this, but I think I got it - for you skin colour is a part of someone's culture, right?

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
They made Angrbroda african in ragnarok obvious af

Idk why some people here denial about it
Game was widely successful anyway, your point is moot, people don’t care, just nerds on forum and twitter care.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Game was widely successful anyway, your point is moot, people don’t care, just nerds on forum and twitter care.
You sure made a very good and comprehensive argument there

A game is sucessful so we cant be allowed to criticise a certain aspect in there so shut your mouth and just eat it right

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Also, I'm really wondering and perhaps you guys can help me. What should a North American look like? Since you can't tell me about what a Greek person should look like, maybe you can answer this one.

This

brown-hair-blue-eyes-straight-hair-min.jpg

Or this

gh-famous-native-american-65202f7360a43.png

klomzi

8 Mar 2024
I wish I had spare time enough to care about this shit.

Oh a woman in not attractive enough for me in this video game. Im calling this developer/publisher woke.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Satoru

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
You sure made a very good and comprehensive argument there
There’s no argument to be made when clearly nobody cares. A small, irrelevant minority is just that.
Exactly like the crying babies at era that cry about jiggly boob physics.
Irrelevant. People don’t care.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Satoru

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

Oh a woman in not attractive enough for me in this video game. Im calling this developer/publisher woke.
And if they have big boobies the developers are bigots 😂 I swear with these people you can’t win.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
There’s no argument to be made when clearly nobody cares. A small, irrelevant minority is just that.
Irrelevant. People don’t care.
Yeah a game is a sucess so we cant be allowed to talk about certain aspect of it

Nice talking to you its a very open minded argument indeed

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Your comment has been flagged by the Woke police - You not criticising every game that doesn't have a muscular dudebro or a curvaceous lady is...
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by ADWEEK

And if they have big boobies the developers are bigots 😂 I swear with these people you can’t win.
Your comment has been flagged by the bigot police - All women in video games must have massive breasts and buttocks.
Sad Pink Hair GIF by BabylonBee

Let's not forget - Skin colour follows clearly defined borders and therefore if you're in north Europe you're disqualified from being black.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
You love a good strawman - where did I say that?

First of all, race is not really a thing, so you're on the wrong foot straight away.

But you have simultaneously darker skinned people in Africa, South America, Australia, South Asia. 4 continents, people with similar skin tones all around. South Americans and Australians (pre-colonial times) actually had very similar facial features despite being separated by a massive ocean (that's the pacific, if you didn't know). A lot of indian natives are as dark as most Africans, for example.

You had people with dark skin tones in north europe before the Roman Empire - that was around 2k years ago. You had darker skinned people (we're not sure how dark) In Ireland about 5 or 6 thousand years ago, they even built things!

You also had fairer skin colours in Africa - Including Roman Emperors that were blonde with blue eyes despite being South Italian, hell, even Cleopatra was olive skinned. It goes before this, because land bridges in europe, especially north europe, existed before.

I could keep going, but this is not a history lesson.

Here's what I said:

Gengis Khan existed, perhaps pick a book.

I never said this, but I think I got it - for you skin colour is a part of someone's culture, right?
Ok, thank you for the skin tone lecture. Still no idea what you mean saying “race isn’t a thing”. Are you high bro? Admit it, we can all laugh together as friends.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Just saw this - you absolutely nailed it. It's the soy boys on both sides that can't handle anything that doesn't fit their very twisted and narrow world view. To some, being white is a crime. To others, ugly women existing is also a crime.

Ok, thank you for the skin tone lecture. Still no idea what you mean saying “race isn’t a thing”. Are you high bro? Admit it, we can all laugh together as friends.
Race isn't a thing, at least in the way you're characterising it. But keep going, I'm the ignorant one, yet you're the one that is trying to tie skin colour to culture (and thus, to some inherent antiquated definition of race) - yet you can't even answer my very simple questions about how people in certain countries should look like.

Edit: Also, if we're speaking about taxonomy, race is absolutely not a thing (which takes me to the skin colour argument). At best it's used to describe cultural groups, and yet it's being replaced because... it makes no fucking sense.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

You lack nuance and are missing the key ingredient of politics at play at a larger scale. However, we were all innocent once, no harm, no foul

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
They are going to up the ante and grow the fable orc a 10 incher.

Corporations are extremely slow to react. Many are still on the virtue signaling phase and haven't realized the tides are turning.
Tides were never in favor of this bullshit virtual signalling, I hate that this nonsensical internet stuff actually makes it's way into real work environments because so many people are cowards that will go along with anything.

Xbox doesn’t want White people to buy it’s products either;

Based on the sales numbers, it looks like people, no matter their skin color, don't want anything to do with Xbox.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Race isn't a thing, at least in the way you're characterising it. But keep going, I'm the ignorant one, yet you're the one that is trying to tie skin colour to culture (and thus, to some inherent antiquated definition of race) - yet you can't even answer my very simple questions about how people in certain countries should look like.

Bro youre totally high. But excuses me, I’m bailing on this convo - it’s way to agro and killing my vibe. Enjoy and stay frosty!

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
You lack nuance and are missing the key ingredient of politics at play at a larger scale. However, we were all innocent once, no harm, no foul
Some people here are being denial of sweet baby inch already have a grip at certain part of playstation studios

Theyre on acepting stage now and have no other choice than to follow sweet baby inch vision its quite saddening to see them becoming like this

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Bro youre totally high. But excuses me, I’m bailing on this convo - it’s way to agro and killing my vibe. Enjoy and stay frosty!
Yeah, I know mate, it's hard when you have zero arguments and managed to answer any of my questions. Have a good one :)

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I'm actually amazed people didn't call Loki woke yet. Motherfucker had sex with everything that moved. He took even took the form of a horse to father Sleipnir, the bastard. It's also believe that he even adopted the gender of a woman! The first norse trans person!