Microsoft ‘clear winner’ in video game space this Black Friday with X Box Series X most in-demand hardware. Prepare for mental gymnastics 😂

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
These guy are literally just a cult now

They’re an extreme minority lmao
Now? Since mistermedia x days over decade which is why you can't reason with stupidity and obsession.

Last edited:

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
Anyone who’s on resetera. Post this

I wanna see the meltdown. Those guys loved Mr Pach during the Activision acquisition

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
yoga knock GIF

• haha
Reactions: Jim Ryan

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Michael Pachter is like a parody of himself at this point.

He was actually right in the sense that "Microsoft was the clear winner on a combination of availability, discounting and Diablo IV".
It was by far the most available and most discounted console, and the only one shipping with Diablo IV.

It's just that it didn't sell. Which is why it was the most available and the most discounted.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
This is just hilarious, especially with all the numbers coming out.

Michael Pachter is like a parody of himself at this point.
Once again, he has openly admitted that he just gives hot takes for clicks in anything that isn’t paid reports to his clients. He doesn’t believe 90% of what he says.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Once again, he has openly admitted that he just gives hot takes for clicks in anything that isn’t paid reports to his clients. He doesn’t believe 90% of what he says.
Given how he's wrong with his public statements literally 100% of the time they've been reported on, I think he actually purposefully makes false statements because otherwise he'd be giving away the information his clients actually pay for

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Its so in demand i just copped a series X for less than series S retail, and then the S is going for $150. These things are collecting store dust

Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
That reminds me of the last days of the Sega Saturn, the only thing missing are the almost free games sold in the rental places.
Does this count? 😂 having a RentPass membership is required to get huge discounts, so kinda the same

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
That reminds me of the last days of the Sega Saturn, the only thing missing are the almost free games sold in the rental places.
Saturn was so unpopular that it was actually hard to find games by the time I got mine, about two weeks after the announcement it was being discontinued.

Dreamcast, on the other hand, led to me getting brand new, sealed games at Future Shop for $0.27 CDN, which at the time would have been about 17 cents US at the exchange rate at the time.