Microsoft ‘clear winner’ in video game space this Black Friday with X Box Series X most in-demand hardware. Prepare for mental gymnastics 😂

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Saturn was so unpopular that it was actually hard to find games by the time I got mine, about two weeks after the announcement it was being discontinued.

Dreamcast, on the other hand, led to me getting brand new, sealed games at Future Shop for $0.27 CDN, which at the time would have been about 17 cents US at the exchange rate at the time.
Wow I missed those deals.

I recall people building PDFs with list of all Dreamcast games so that people could easily build a collection, broke me did not even think of going in stores to spend pennies on building a collection.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Wow I missed those deals.

I recall people building PDFs with list of all Dreamcast games so that people could easily build a collection, broke me did not even think of going in stores to spend pennies on building a collection.
One day I went into the clearance rack at Future Shop and got copies of Mat Hoffman Pro BMX, Alien Front Online and Dynamite Cop for a grand total of $1.02 including tax.

The most I spent for a Dreamcast game was Heavy Metal: Geomatrix at $29.99. I knew it had bad reviews, but as a comic geek I couldn't pass up the chance to get a video game with characters designed by Simon Bisley.

Everything else I ever got for it was $10 or under, including lucking out and finding the UFC game for $5 and getting Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Ready 2 Rumble and Draconus: Cult of the Warm for free.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78