Microsoft Xbox Thread

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Hey Icon-Era members in this thread you can discuss everything around Xbox. Be it some news, Twitter posts or some impressions/opinions you have to share. It doesn’t matter if negative of positive, share your informations.

@TubzGaming We are close to Microsoft completing their Acquisition of Activision Blizzard, so I thought a thread dedicated to Xbox would be adequate. We know Xbox as topic won’t disappear even with ABK saga ending.
Maybe it’s not a bad idea to stick on the top?

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Why give Xbox a dedicated place for that? Will PlayStation be getting a thread also?
Look I did create this thread because I know the news about Xbox won’t stop. People will still post things about Microsoft and also the doom and gloom posting won’t stop either. So it’s better to have an dedicated thread for this kinds than going off-topic in different threads.

Last edited:

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Look I did create this thread because I know the news about Xbox won’t stop. People will still post things about Microsoft and also the doom and gloom posting won’t stop. So it’s better to have an dedicated thread for this kinds than going off-topic in different threads.

It makes no sense to give green rats and trolls a dedicated place to do that. That’s like advertising and agreeing with their trolling.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Icon Era will not focus only on PlayStation news. This forum will focus on many platforms as they can cover: Valve Steam, Nintendo, PlayStation and even Xbox.

I didn’t say it’s only about PlayStation. There are different platforms and topics here yes(it lean’s PlayStation though as it should. Which was the original idea anyway).

My point is why are you giving special treatment for Xbox? What is the point of this thread? You say because of Activision deal closing. So what? Why are you reacting to that by making a dedicated thread for trolls and fanboys to brag?

Some of you act so weird and fearful when it comes to MS. You didn’t make this thread because of no different platforms and news. You made it because of Activision and MS.

Last edited:
Reactions: toadsage44
OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I didn’t say it’s only about PlayStation. There are different platforms and topics here yes(it lean’s PlayStation though as it should. Which was the original idea anyway).

My point is why are you giving special treatment for Xbox? What is the point of this thread? You say because of Activision deal closing. So what? Why are you reacting to that by making a dedicated thread for trolls and fanboys to brag?

Some of you act so weird and fearful when it comes to MS. You didn’t make this thread because of no different platforms and news. You made it because of Activision and MS.
There is no special treatment. It’s all in your head. You shouldn’t take Consolewars too seriously.
It’s a thread nothing less. I don’t see anything wrong with it.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KingOfTheDead
OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
We know how this thread is going to end.
Hm well it’s up to you guys. It’s just so annoying how always people go off-topic e.g. in Sony future & possible acquisition thread. There is permanently no consistent discussion flow in other thread, always someone needing to mention Xbox. This is a thread for Xbox related stuff.

Last edited:

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Screenshot_20230202-115632-316.png
Xbox trash bin thread... Where all Xbox news and games go to die?
Kyle Mooney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
First news and officially dead to me is Activision Blizzard. Say goodbye to legendary franchises like Spyro and Crash.

Reactions: toadsage44