Microsoft Xbox Thread

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Please dont turn into Era 2.0, this place is starting to get overan by Xbox fanboys and OP made this thread right after the deal closing as some sort of flex. Whatever dude.
All this anxiety over a thread?
That’s madness.

Get your facts right before you do an assertion. I am definitely not an “Xbox stan”. People who are not registered for a couple of weeks only know who I am.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
All this anxiety over a thread?
That’s madness.

Get your facts right before you do an assertion. I am definitely not an “Xbox stan”. People who are not registered for a couple of weeks only know who I am.
Nah, you're definitely a shill. I have video proof of you accepting bribes from Phil himself and having rooftop parties™ with Greenberg and the rest of the ambassadors.

I'm willing to negotiate.

• haha
Reactions: Eternal_Wings

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
What's an Xbox?
whats-an-xbox.large.jpg

• haha
Reactions: Entropi

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Permanent resident to deported in record time
Imagine wasting time creating an email, coming up with a password, then coming here and doing the same. Only to shit on a product you don't have and get banned.

What a miserable existence. Seriously, some of these people need professional help.

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I swear this dude is the most annoying one of all Microsoft cheerleaders. As if we don’t know what he want to express. Mental illness.

• angry
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
  • haha
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Right after Microsoft closed the deal.
How can people shill for this greedy company?

“Consumer friendly” Lol

People using the golden excuse of inflation & calling it a price adjustment instead of increase these are old games that aren't being developed or supported & it's not a coincidence Microsoft has literally just closed the deal with Activision blizzard the morons

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Well we knew this was going to happen after this went through and we all know why. Slowly increase the prices on other store fronts to make people gravitate to Xbox's subscription no surprises here.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Saw this on 4chan in regards to elder scrolls 6:

“Michael Kirkbride (the guy that made the Elder Scrolls setting good) says he has NO HOPE for Elder Scrolls 6. ESisters ...it's over.”

“Don't forget no Soule for the music and no Adamowicz for the concept art”

“Literally none of the people who actually made the Elder Scrolls setting work there anymore

Kirkbride, Ken Rolston, Kuhlmann, and Ted Peterson are all gone and replaced with Emil so TES VI is probably going to be bad.”

Link for those brave enough:

Last edited: