Microsoft Xbox Thread

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
This is why I always say Sony cannot trust Nintendo.

I like Nintendo but they are a backstabbing entity. They always tried to sabotage Sony in Japan.

They are so stupid, blind and idiots.

You can blame them for Activision going through. They started the 10-year charade.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

I like Nintendo but they are a backstabbing entity. They always tried to sabotage Sony in Japan.

Absolutely disgusting this guy is an American sucking another American corporations dick wouldn't be surprised to hear he's getting some shady payments to make bad decisions at Nintendo so Microsoft could swoop in & buy them & he gets rewarded for it ...

" I've been a part of this industry for 16-plus years now. One thing that's been constant is the acquisitions of studios". Does he even know what the difference between a small studio & a huge publisher is the idiot

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022

They are so stupid, blind and idiots.

You can blame them for Activision going through. They started the 10-year charade.
You guys are reading WAY too much into that silly little statement. It's just PR.

Also this thread makes no sense. We don't need a big catch all for everything Xbox. Just make threads for specific topics, whether it's Xbox, PS, Nintendo, PC, why @Sircaw sucks, etc.

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
You guys are reading WAY too much into that silly little statement. It's just PR.

Also this thread makes no sense. We don't need a big catch all for everything Xbox. Just make threads for specific topics, whether it's Xbox, PS, Nintendo, PC, why @Sircaw sucks, etc.
This thread makes sense: it’s here for simple Social Media Posts, comments by influencer or even officials. So you would rather create for every Twitter post a thread?
All big forums have threads dedicated for a platform holder. Reset, Neo all have one. So why can’t Icon have those too?

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This thread makes sense: it’s here for simple Social Media Posts, comments by influencer or even officials. So you would rather create for every Twitter post a thread?
All big forums have threads dedicated for a platform holder. Reset, Neo all have one. So why can’t Icon have those too?
We don't need a new thread for EVERY Twitter/X post either.

Just make threads for things that are newsworthy or discussion worthy. Most X posts don't fall under that IMO. :p

I don't think we have a Switch or PS thread either. It just looks like it's trying to be a catch all, and we can have all the Xbox threads we want.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
So I thought about it thoroughly and this is right, all we need are 4 threads:
- Xbox
- Nintendo
- Play Station
- PC

Maybe one for misc. hardware (retro consoles from sega and Atari and computers like the Amiga, Atari ST, Apple II)

That's all!

SuperDuper

Chief Troll Officer
Moderating
16 Jun 2022
So I thought about it thoroughly and this is right, all we need are 4 threads:
- Xbox
- Nintendo
- Play Station
- PC

Maybe one for misc. hardware (retro consoles from sega and Atari and computers like the Amiga, Atari ST, Apple II)

That's all!
I propose the following threads:
  • Amiga
Maybe one for misc. hardware (XBox, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, etc.) 🤭

• brain
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Let's be honest all non PS threads will be used to bash its respective platform and no useful discussion will be possible.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
We had an Xbox thread (and Nintendo/Sony) stickied for months here but it was moved to the Gaming Industry part of the forum. I know nobody checks that part but the thread is the same purpose as this one.

The last post was in May. Many people just don't go there. I don't know how to solve this issue but making stickies on the main forum is not it 🫤

The last post in the Sony thread is in June.

MiyazakiLovesKojima

The Last Of Us No GIF by PlayStation