Microsoft Xbox Thread

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
The thread about the Twitter user Japan hates Xbox, declaring him as notable Insider did huge damage to IconEra’s reputation. People bursting in laugh about it on Twitter. I honestly needed to laugh when I read notable Insider. You should stop promoting these kind of threads, it’s not helpful only embarrassing.

Btw: @Bryank75 since when do you we have insufficient rights to reply to a thread?

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
The thread about the Twitter user Japan hates Xbox, declaring him as notable Insider did huge damage to IconEra’s reputation. People bursting in laugh about it on Twitter. I honestly needed to laugh when I read notable Insider. You should stop promoting these kind of threads, it’s not helpful only embarrassing.

Btw: @Bryank75 since when do you we have insufficient rights to reply to a thread?
Sorry Watch Out GIF by Laff

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I see you’re the OP. Still that was hard embarrassing for creating this thread. Btw why did you exclude members to reply? I guess only the hardcore PS fanboys are permitted to comment.
bro calm down 😂 Why do you always assume the worst? 🤣 And if you go through that thread, there are people disagreeing with me, so clearly anyone was able to comment.... The mods locked and archived the thread, no one else can comment on it, I thought that'd be obvious 😂

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
bro calm down 😂 Why do you always assume the worst? 🤣 And if you go through that thread, there are people disagreeing with me, so clearly anyone was able to comment.... The mods locked and archived the thread, no one else can comment on it, I thought that'd be obvious 😂
tighten up