Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
XboxOneCloud_01.jpg

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
From ERA:

Yeah, dude, the writing was on the wall. This was never going through, the bots deluded themselves.
We told them and got banned as a result.
I never will ask this again but link to post on ERA. I want to see the warning.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Did we get new Game Pass subscribers number? It has been almost 450 days since we last got any update from Microsoft.

And as far as it looks no one buys an Xbox anymore so the increase is likely due to pc gamers and maybe some currently owning Xbox people that just entered Gamepass.

Doesn’t look good at all for ms, and blaming availability while the S system is widely available at all times just shows no one is enthusiastic enough about the gaming offers to take the slightly less good product.

Also, you can’t tell me they produced at least 30% less Xbox series X consoles than before because that’s what they're basically saying. So they don’t produce as many consoles as before because they know it won’t sell, or I can not even think of another reason why the reduction would be so drastic.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Starfield would need to move 20 million consoles for Xbox not to die.

I think it’s over.
Starfield is the one that might die because it's tied to Xbox. They can't delay the game anymore and all the pressure is on them, that is usually not a good combo. It can't afford to run like shit on PC because Xbox ain't going to do it for this game.

It won't. And Xbox won't die, they will become a third party publisher.
The only reason it wouldn't technically die is because they recently changed the name from MS Game Studio to Xbox Game Studio, probably already giving it away that Xbox would soon be dead.

OP
OP
Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
You heard it on Era

Basically what this dipshit is arguing is that workers cannot organise themselves for better rights without being under Microsoft, a company known for never been against unions.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Did we get new Game Pass subscribers number? It has been almost 450 days since we last got any update from Microsoft.

And as far as it looks no one buys an Xbox anymore so the increase is likely due to pc gamers and maybe some currently owning Xbox people that just entered Gamepass.

Doesn’t look good at all for ms, and blaming availability while the S system is widely available at all times just shows no one is enthusiastic enough about the gaming offers to take the slightly less good product.

Also, you can’t tell me they produced at least 30% less Xbox series X consoles than before because that’s what they're basically saying. So they don’t produce as many consoles as before because they know it won’t sell, or I can not even think of another reason why the reduction would be so drastic.
gamepass numbers doesn't matter.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
But can’t they go through with the sale even though CMA refused.
And can’t they just adjust the deal?

Over cloud gaming concerns?
Too good to be true

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

Over cloud gaming concerns?
Too good to be true
They won't be able to operate in the UK.

And they haven't even got it closed in the USA, FTC is the biggest opposer to this deal.

They straight out of the gate sued to block it.

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
No and no.

They probably can't even wait because if I remember correctly there is a deadline for the deal to be concluded where ABK would be able to pull out and MS would still need to pay them $3B. I don't know if ABK can afford to be tied up to this for another year or more, they need to continue their business and go over some big internal changes.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Such wonderful news to hear first thing in the morning! I was never sure whether it would go ahead or not, but wasn't really expecting an outright block. This is a win for gaming and gamers.

On a more personal note, after seeing all the premature celebration and smug attitudes of Team XBox over the last month - I am really enjoying this development. 😄