Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Oh look, a random Sony bootlicker saying Xbox isn't profitable without showing how lmaoo. And despite MS heavily investing into Xbox and Xbox having more users then ever before. Sony bootlickers are crazy man. You guys live in delusion
Your little tantrum ain't going to work here. You seem to have no idea where you walked into, go back to twitter or to following some delusional Xbox influencer, they need you there.

Btw, you are the one claiming that Xbox is profitable without providing the information (that MS conveniently hides). Who is really the bootleaker here?

• brain
Reactions: Ezekiel
OP
OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
they can do that. That's the illegal route. If they do that they will have to pay fines and other penalties. The fine would be several billions but nothing MS can't make back. They would also have to fight the CMA in court if they tried to break them up of ABK. Or they settle with them.

It must be painful to live in your brain.

LOL do you forget why the whole PI was set in motion? Because FTC said MS told them they might close on the 15th! Meaning they were going to close despite the CMA lmao. you Sony guys don't think.

UK =/= US. That you can't grasp this is actually amazing.

Reactions: arvfab

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Be nice to people with disabilities.
However, it is my job to get rid of assholes, disabled or not. Your behavior is your own responsibility.
Well I don’t know if Klobrille is disabled, I didn’t see a single picture of him which would indicate that. Even if he would be wheelchair owner, this people if not born with a mental disease, are no different than normal people. In short people in wheelchair can also be douchebags, this is no excuse in being physically handicapped. I will look carefully next time if a social media person is handicapped before posting.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I've been looking over the last few pages and they don't look good to me.

I've made my fair share of mistakes, I'm not perfect by a long shot.

But we should definitely avoid making fun of people who might be vulnerable....

There will be no action taken for now, lets just learn from this experience.

Remember that incidents like this can reflect badly upon us all.

I did ask everyone to got back on topic in the early hours or the morning here!!

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

I did ask everyone to got back on topic in the early hours or the morning here!!
You are falling for the narrative that the Xbox cultist that just was banned was trying to push.

There was no mention to anyone being disabled when the user posted a picture of him and you can't tell that by the picture (if it's even true).

The association of not being a looker and being handicapped was actually made by the banned Xbox guy.

Last edited:

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You are falling for the narrative that the Xbox cultist that just was banned was trying to push.

There was no mention to anyone being disabled when the user posted a picture of him and you can't tell that by the picture (if it's even true).

The association of not being a looker and being handicapped was actually made by the banned Xbox guy.
Just to clarify, the guy was claiming that the person in question is in a wheelchair, which is unrelated to mocking him for his appearance.

It has not gone unnoticed that the same guy who was very comfortable with calling people "braindead" was then defending someone else by playing the disability card.

In any case, think twice before using disabilities as insults. They can be very hurtful and vile.

Thread should be cleaner now (thank you @Bryank75), time to get back on topic.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Just to clarify, the guy was claiming that the person in question is in a wheelchair, which is unrelated to mocking him for his appearance.

It has not gone unnoticed that the same guy who was very comfortable with calling people "braindead" was then defending someone else by playing the disability card.

In any case, think twice before using disabilities as insults. They can be very hurtful and vile.

Thread should be cleaner now (thank you @Bryank75), time to get back on topic.
Tell that to the guy that was banned, not me. All I did was ask how we were supposed to know he was disabled based on that picture.

The dude already had the entire narrative ready to go and since no one bit he ended up falling for his own bait.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

Well I don’t know if Klobrille is disabled, I didn’t see a single picture of him which would indicate that. Even if he would be wheelchair owner, this people if not born with a mental disease, are no different than normal people. In short people in wheelchair can also be douchebags, this is no excuse in being physically handicapped. I will look carefully next time if a social media person is handicapped before posting.
Klobrille is handicapped? He doesn't look like that in the only picture we have of him. He's sitting down but so is Sarah 🤷

Reactions: Bryank75

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Seems like a bit of drama went down over the last couple of pages, lol.

Also, you know Klobrille must be pretty bad when even Jason Schreier called him out on Resetera for being a fanboy that spends his time making photoshop banners bragging about all the things Microsoft owns.

BlueLyria

29 Apr 2023
Looks like my prediction came true sooner than I thought. Good riddance.
Was it hard to predict that though? New account that starts posting EXCLUSIVELY in this thread and goes on to keep baiting.

Btw, someone teach Krobrille how to smile for pictures

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

We know what happened. Don't worry about it.

Most of you have a long enough history here that we know what you are all about and we consider all of that.

Would have been less drama if he was just reported and left to talk to himself though. Hope you get what I'm saying here.