Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

Xbox fanboys must be happy today

Not sure what it means, can the CAT overturn the decision?

Nah, it just means the trial won't be delayed at the CMAs request.

Completely CMAs fault, they should have made this application on 12th of june

The order made at the first CMC made clear that the hearing date would be confirmed at the second CMC, which is what happened. In these circumstances, it is surprising and procedurally potentially quite disruptive that some two weeks after the second CMC an application to adjourn is now made. The application could, and should, have been made on 12 June 2023.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Capture.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I like the way he expresses himself.

al pacino scarface GIF

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
The CMA submits that the Application has been made as a last resort to protect
the public interest in ensuring that the CMA is able fairly to defend the decision
at any substantive hearing, and so that the CMA can provide effective assistance
to the Tribunal.

I hope the CMA doesn’t back down

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
So what happens if MS wins against the FTC and closes? CMA goes through their appeals process and later decides to split ABK and MS apart?

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
How can they close? The CMA blocked and there’s still 2 pending decisions I believe?

MS is just bluffing.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
All of kinda funny do man it's embarrassing
I don't think the PS side shills. Blessing recently did the video against Sony's multiplayer strategy, which did not give Sony's games the benefit of the doubt at all. They talk (imo correctly) about Insomniac as a great studio who hasn't yet broken into the GOAT-tier of other elite PS teams. It seems like they have a following around PS fandom, but not enough access to PS sources to shill. I don't think there's ever been an interview with a PS exec anywhere near that Phil Spencer one.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
It's also international, like the one Xbox influencer from brazil that MS/Greenberg refused to cut ties with after harassing a female journalist.
Mil grau did way worse than harassing a female journalist. The guy is actively racist and lgbtphobic (yes, he attacks the whole group). He actively spoils PlayStation game stories. He’s plays games online and behaves like an insufferable brat offending everyone in the game.
@ethomaz can back everything I’m saying as I’m sure he knows all of this.