Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Don't take the blame away from todd please, because we knew damn well that todd is total MS fanboy and he doesn't like Sony back in PS4 era. Also, I'm sure potential starfield exclusivity deal with Sony got leaked to MS thanks to todd shenanigans, which lead to bethesda buyout to MS. And I'm just gonna say this, karma's a bitch, and it will totally get back on you when you make an enemy with Playstation, todd.
I don't get it either.
Motherfuckers lied about all crossplay in F76, blamed Playstation for not being one, all shill media reported, it was industry wide hit piece which was total lie and they later said that there was no plans for the crossplay in the first play.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
The low effort Twitter spam of non news every day is really fucking shit. Please stop with the lazy posts. Forum looks like a spam feed.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The moment MS finds out the way the judge rule we are going to find out as well, they'll either gloat about it (or even close the deal) or throw some crazy PR tantrum.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
yes yes. like judge and justice system is corrupt 😂
In the event that the deal ends up dying, MS will go on a massive FUD campaign targeting and threatening Sony and Japan.

In the event that the deal ends up happening, they'll dunk on Sony and PlayStation fan base as much as they can showing no class and displaying their true colors shamelessly. When Bethesda purchase happened that is exactly how it went, Phil Spencer went on PR tours flexing while implying that future Bethesda games would be exclusives.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
In the event that the deal ends up dying, MS will go on a massive FUD campaign targeting and threatening Sony and Japan.
yes yes, of course. it doesn't matter that it is nothing to do with Sony.

the same FUD as Sony killed Sega, when it is total lie. but their trying to paint Sony in the bad light.

the fallacy and funding going in that fallacy is extraordinary.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
The moment MS finds out the way the judge rule we are going to find out as well, they'll either gloat about it (or even close the deal) or throw some crazy PR tantrum.

They can’t close anything with CMA block and other countries yet to make a decision.

They’re lying.

Reactions: Arminius

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Microsoft tried in 2022 but they were rejected by Sammy Group. This was around Tokyo Game Show when Sarah Bond was talking about they have big things to reveal. Microsoft wanted to hostile takeover Sega, so the Japanese government blocked it. Guys remember it, I told you last year in 2022 about it! But nobody had believed it. My source (friend of mine I luckily know) was not lying after all.

I hope you are right

Imagine PlayStation losing Persona, Sonic, Shin Megami Tensei, Judgment and Yakuza forever! Especially after losing Zenimax (The Elder Scrolls , Fallout, Doom etc) what a Desaster.

Might be switching to the Series X. Tough decision to give up the Playstation after all these years.

Last edited:

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I hope you are right

Imagine PlayStation losing Persona, Sonic, Shin Megami Tensei, Judgment and Yakuza forever! Especially after losing Zenimax (The Elder Scrolls , Fallout, Doom etc) what a Desaster.

Might be switching to the Series X. Tough decision to give up the Playstation after all these years.
Why? You could just get an x if you really want and still keep your ps5. Being a tad bit overdramatic.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I hope you are right

Giving up for scammers.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I hope you are right

I have both and the Series X is still a giant turd. Giving up your PS5 for it would be a huge mistake.

Last edited:

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Microsoft tried in 2022 but they were rejected by Sammy Group. This was around Tokyo Game Show when Sarah Bond was talking about they have big things to reveal. Microsoft wanted to hostile takeover Sega, so the Japanese government blocked it. Guys remember it, I told you last year in 2022 about it! But nobody had believed it. My source (friend of mine I luckily know) was not lying after all.
Hostile Takeover??? Damn gaijin xbox motherf*****, just gtfo from japan already foreigner b******.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I hope you are right

Prob should just get a series s, you will probably be able to find tem for like 150 this holiday season.

I would never want to miss out on stuff like spider-man2, wolverine, the next naughty dog or Santa Monica game, FF, etc.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS and Puff

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I hope you are right

Don't give in to that pathetic oppressor that called xbox. If you're giving in, then you basically rewarded their dirty tactics lol.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Don't give in to that pathetic oppressor that called xbox. If you're giving in, then you basically rewarded their dirty tactics lol.
yeah, i don't get it either. they about to destroy gaming and people, oh, i will support them.