Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Making fun of a totalyl normal looking dude's appearance is kinda weak guys, even if he does act like a "sausage."

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
That wasn’t the point, he always acting arrogant. I kinda expected something like Colt in the looks, despite him looking like a sausage. Point is that goofball is toxic and worse one too.
I get it. It still sucks. :p

Call out his behavior all you want, dogpiling on someone's looks is still really childish in my book.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
So morbidviews98 was sent back to his home planet of Reee?

The Simpsons Poochie GIF

Moving right along, I'd like to reiterate that the deal is definitively dead.
schitts creek oh snap GIF by CBC

• fire
Reactions: Nhomnhom

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
That wasn’t the point, he always acting arrogant. I kinda expected something like Colt in the looks, despite him looking like a sausage. Point is that goofball is toxic and worse one too.
U expect a xbox fanboy to look good? , even colt looks like a mediocre dork

Last edited:

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Toiletseat/klobrille is a creep, and Reee have just run off another developer with their cringe defence of the acquisition. Chubigans posted in their thread showing that a plurality of developers thought acquisitions were bad for the industry based on a GDC poll, and the refuse there effectively called him and the developers polled trash humans.

So that's way more gamers, more developers, and more major regulators being against the deal than for it.

image.png

Edmund

25 Apr 2023
Toiletseat/klobrille is a creep, and Reee have just run off another developer with their cringe defence of the acquisition. Chubigans posted in their thread showing that a plurality of developers thought acquisitions were bad for the industry based on a GDC poll, and the refuse there effectively called him and the developers polled trash humans.

So that's way more gamers, more developers, and more major regulators being against the deal than for it.

image.png

EZmode was the one who called the developers trash humans. If he doesn't get banned, then Resetera is really beyond hope. This is the kind of post that should be perma banned.

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023

image.png
You know
I really hope this deal will be blocked

• Shake
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
"Nah bro I'm sure it's because of install base or something not because they don't buy games" - Turd human replying to Chubigans

Yep, you know better than developers and what everyone with more than two brain cells to rub together can comprehend and has been espousing for years.

Hilariously, some of them also tried to say it was the other acquisitions that were bad, or acquisitions in general and not the ABK one until they were presented with the poll with Microsoft front and centre.

Reactions: Puff

gokuss4

Veteran
28 Jan 2023
I have feelings something bad will happen to the Xbox brand if this deal gets blocked
Like maybe MS will sell the Xbox division and focus on the Ai future
That's my theory maybe I'm wrong
But the way these lunatics shills are acting
Creating alt accounts on fourms and using bots on twitter it means 1 thing which is
Deal gets blocked = bye bye Xbox

• party
Reactions: Cool hand luke

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
i know about the july deadline for when the deal has to be extended, but is there any date on when the judge is going to rule on this ftc injunction thing?