More PC Returnal Steam "Leaks", Imminent announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
There's always going to be purist, but as far as remakes go it was pretty well done and very close to the original game. Nothing is perfect.

Also Sony needs to figure out a way on how to continue the series without From Software, they might not ever become available again to work on it due to the massive success of Elden Ring. I think the obvious solution would be to have Miyazaki write the story and have another studio work on it with From Software's help.

I think it would have to be a collaboration between Fromsoft and bluepoint like how japan studio was.

Or possible just Miyazaki in a producer role. I don’t see bluepoint being able to make the kind of creatures and monster from can make. I kind of just hope bluepoints own IP is successful and they aren’t tied to making remakes forever

Reactions: nominedomine

nominedomine

Banned
8 Jul 2022
I think it would have to be a collaboration between Fromsoft and bluepoint like how japan studio was.

Or possible just Miyazaki in a producer role. I don’t see bluepoint being able to make the kind of creatures and monster from can make. I kind of just hope bluepoints own IP is successful and they aren’t tied to making remakes forever
Yea, a Bloodbrone sequel without Miyazaki get a big no from me, but I think something like you describer would be prefect for Bluepoint to move on from just being a remake studio.

Remake Bloodborne > Work on Bloodborne sequel alongside From Software > Do their own thing

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw

Sleepy Brown

Banned
5 Jul 2022
i doubt you will enjoy it, its a quality game from Sony, you seem to hate those:whistle:
Less console warring for a "founder" would be nice, don't you think?
The fans of roguelike games are mostly on PC. Returnal on PC just makes too much sense.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Yea, a Bloodbrone sequel without Miyazaki get a big no from me, but I think something like you describer would be prefect for Bluepoint to move on from just being a remake studio.

Remake Bloodborne > Work on Bloodborne sequel alongside From Software > Do their own thing

I dread the “discussion” a Bloodborne remake would bring at this point. 😣

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Less console warring for a "founder" would be nice, don't you think?
The fans of roguelike games are mostly on PC. Returnal on PC just makes too much sense.
Just making you aware of how ridiculous your earlier posts look (y)

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Swolf712

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Maybe they are making the port, but that doesn't mean they'll announce or release it soon. They won't release more PC ports during the fiscal year than the already publicly announced ones.

Pretty likely they will release it ~2 years or more after its original release date. So around may 2023 or later.

Reactions: ethomaz
D

Deleted member 13

My take? Could be this year. Could be next year. But it's most certainly coming.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Yeap Sony own financials means nothing 🤡🤡🤡
We are not talking about MS here... just stop.
You even went back and edited your original post saying something might slip in LOL. You can't dissect this type of information from financials..

Quit insecurly shit posting, you have no idea what's going to happen.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You even went back and edited your original post saying something might slip in LOL. You can't dissect this type of information from financials..

Quit insecurly shit posting, you have no idea what's going to happen.
I edited my original post to because a Laugh emote was not enough for you... changed to the Clown one... feels happy after that :cool:
It is in de the financials (actually business Briefings but that doesn't matter)... so I can.
Fact will be always better than your twisted narrative.

OP
OP
IntentionalPun

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
Well there is no more PC releases this FY.
While an exception can happen I heavy doubt that will be the case.... changing financials plans never looks good in investors views.
Eh... aside from the fact an exact number wasn't given, and people are gleaning what they want from looking at a bar graph meant to show relative amounts...

Adding another product to your fiscal year is hardly something investors would be concerned about. Really all that matters is financial bottom lines, but products NOT releasing in the FY is the bigger deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.