Mortal Kombat 1 being slammed by some fans for the "ugly female character models"

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
nahh, they might not be 10s (although imo Elena is cute af) but they're mostly either average or above average. None of them are ugly, well Freya is kinda but that's mostly cause of her shitty eye shadow/makeup and not washing her hair in a month+

It what world is Ella Balinska ugly?

F00195082-0119.jpg

None of the girls are ugly or have anything wrong with them. They’re all attractive.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
You should seek a therapist to help you.
It’s Terrible she told me to be a man and quit playing video games and watching anime. Then kicked me out of my own house. I’m not sure how to deal with this. what do you suggest?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It’s Terrible she told me to be a man and quit playing video games and watching anime. Then kicked me out of my own house. I’m not sure how to deal with this. what do you suggest?
buy a dakimakura and feed it ケーキ

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Please keep Personal conversations to DM's or speak to people you know off of the internet.
If you need help find the appropriate help source.

Please keep on topic in open spaces. (y)

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
Mileena looks amazing in MK1, I just hope she will play great as well. I don't care about the other females that much but I don't think they look that bad. The only thing I really dislike are the Kameos, I just prefer pure 1 VS 1. The tag and assist i can only tolerate that shit in crossover games.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Sorry, I misread. Thought it was animal abuse for a second.
What kind of animal is a dakimakura? It's a body pillow. Haven't you seen those memes of weebs online feeding cake to their waifus or whatever

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
What kind of animal is a dakimakura? It's a body pillow. Haven't you seen those memes of weebs online feeding cake to their waifus or whatever
I am really bad with Roman. Dakishi•makura , ah so it long pillows for hugging. Everyone has one I think, it is better for sleep since your body is well-centered.

What does that has to do with weebs and waifus thing by the way?