Next-gen Xbox to have 2 SKUs including handheld |UP| Xbox teases powerful next gen console & Phil alludes to handheld or playing everywhere sku.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Last edited:

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I hope they get sued for false advertising with the Xbox Series consoles along with all the journalists that enabled and promoted all the nasty propaganda in 2020
For what, that they would eventually make another one?

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I doubt they will give the Xbox hardware another chance, if not maybe as a streaming Gamepass box.

Otherwise, the full speed they are talking about will be

crash fail GIF

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I hope it's something very pleasing. Need options and competition in the space.

However with their rhetoric it's concerning.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
How much of a sucker do you need to be to buy another Xbox after the Series consoles?

Next Xbox will likely be their take on a Steam Deck/Switch like device running Windows. If anything it will serve the purpose of embarrassing Sony when all their games become available of Xbox because of their PC ports.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
OG Xbox playbook in reverse?

AMD won't drop their prices to lower the cost of manufacture for the Series consoles, so they're cutting the gen short and moving back to Nvidia+Intel?

Should make things interesting at least

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
There gonna try and replicate the 360 gen again and release a year or 2 before the PS6.
They will hype it up with the fanboys, how its gonna be amazing, gamepass, Elders Scrolls 6 blah blah blah and it will fail again and not sell over 50million units.

MS needs to leave the console business and let someone else try. Bored of there shit, shilling and trying to dictate and control the industry

Last edited:
Reactions: KickNamesTakeAss

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
If all their next gen games are backwards compatible, how is that gonna affect their new consoles, considering they'd still have the S in the mix?

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
OG Xbox playbook in reverse?

AMD won't drop their prices to lower the cost of manufacture for the Series consoles, so they're cutting the gen short and moving back to Nvidia+Intel?

Should make things interesting at least
Nvidia is making a killing on AI focused stuff, so I doubt they'd care all that much about wanting to be part of the next Xbox. Intel on the other hand has been desperate to be relevant in the GPU and gaming world again.

• Informative
Reactions: xollowsob

HypeThrusters

20 Mar 2024
Here comes the ol' PIVOT strategy from the Xbox crowd. "WAIT UNTIL E3!!!" has now evolved to "WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT XBOX!", lol.
And don't you just "love" running narrative that Playstation is dying (since the PS1 era) from the combined Xbox, Nintendo and PC zealots?