Next-gen Xbox to have 2 SKUs including handheld |UP| Xbox teases powerful next gen console & Phil alludes to handheld or playing everywhere sku.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Same bs biz talk oh wow well have the Uber strongest console. These idiots never learn.

24 Jun 2022
First of all, Tom is not an Xbox employee, and Sarah Bond is.

Second, can you please learn the difference between "your" and "you're"?

Third, you really are a special poster. Are you really like this in real life, or are you just trolling?

impersonator.jpg
Kinda off-topic but I see why you changed your avatar; you've got an impersonator on ResetERA who loves to waste their money without reason!

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Fuckin hell, that's not me!
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Microsoft removed the references to “more console and controller options for you this holiday” before the blog post was posted publicly. A post on X from the official Xbox account still references this promise of new hardware, though.
Update, February 21st 7:15PM ET: Article updated to note that references to new Xbox hardware was removed from Microsoft’s blog post before it was posted publicly.

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
Same bs biz talk oh wow well have the Uber strongest console. These idiots never learn.
Yeah that seemed like an empty claim based off of nothing.

Also RE: the handheld rumors, there is zero incentive for anyone to buy Xbox hardware anymore. Why buy a theoretical Xbox handheld when you can get a Steam Deck that runs all Xbox games and way more? It would need to bring something unique to the table.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
PlayStation is my home console and Switch is my mobile gaming device that I barely ever play.

So where would Xbox fit in?

These things are covered and have unique experiences to offer.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
PlayStation is my home console and Switch is my mobile gaming device that I barely ever play.

So where would Xbox fit in?

These things are covered and have unique experiences to offer.
Even if they pivot to handheld ppl hvnt been buying their console because they aren't interested. What do thy think going mobile will help them corner the Japan market? It just doesn't make sense. Hearing a Colteastwood, Jez or Tom Warren hype about this means shit! They'll be hype for anything Xbox.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Jim Ryan