Nexus reportedly removing mods that remove pronouns from Starfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Btw, this game doesn't even respect your choice of pronoun, it will use a generic you or they/them most of the time and for gender specific choices, it goes with your body type (as I've read on reddit from someone who picked body type 2 and they/them pronouns)

Typical Bethesda laziness FTW!

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Did they record new lines for the they/them people? That would explain why they have the record.

I didn't even notice the pride stuff in it , I did however notice the BLM shit they put into miles morales (I'm not saying I don't believe black lives matter , I don't don't agree with the Marxist movement)
We all noticed that big mural but Miles came out at the height of that movement and Insomniac is in California. They had to be woke or get cancelled.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
They should just give you the option of being female or male if your trans you can be either biological sex in it because it's a game there's really no need for selecting pronouns
Ok.

But what is the big issues to choosing pronouns?
Or better what the issue with having Male, Female, Transexual and others as options?
Should not a male choose male and more on? Or a female choose female and play the game?

IMO seems like that people that do these mods or complain about the options just want to be political vocal.

Reactions: Sircaw
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Ok.

But what is the big issues to choosing pronouns?
Or better what the issue with having Male, Female, Transexual and others as options?

IMO seems like that people that do these mods or complain about the options just want to be political vocal.
It's transgender , they used to say transsexual but you can't change sex , I just don't see the point in a game it's fictional you can make your character either sex

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
No. It puts me off. If I choose to play it I'm forced to put up with that shit.

It's a woman who is a clone of a man. It's trans propaganda.
There's only 1 reason for this character to even mention something no one even asked about. Propaganda.
Are you sure it's a woman Looks like a dude to me

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
Are you sure it's a woman Looks like a dude to me
Think About It GIF by Identity

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
It's precisely the opposite. The complaints are because current political fads and propaganda are not wanted in something that is supposed to provide escapism from the real world.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It's precisely the opposite. The complaints are because current political fads and propaganda are not wanted in something that is supposed to provide escapism from the real world.
I mean the Developer put the option.. who is trying o remove it or complaining about these options that are being vocal :unsure:
Why not ignore the option and play the game?

Maybe the developer put the option due the reason you listed but that doesn't these that are being vocal because the option is in the game.

Banana

10 Jan 2023
Isn't nexus mods owned by sony? Why not just put mods up on github?

Status
Not open for further replies.