Nexus reportedly removing mods that remove pronouns from Starfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Microsoft is to blame here for giving entity to those folks that deny basic biology because muh feelings

Biology: sex
Psychology: gender

There you go, you learned something new today.

Actually the snowflakes are usually the ones that get triggered and start the name calling when you point out and criticize the woke crap in entertainment.

And yet you're the one triggered because the game has pronouns.

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
Quote the post that demonstrates that I'm triggered please. People asked what the point of the mod is so I explained it.

The game has worse problems than pronoun selection imo.

I'd say the one who's triggered is the one who called me a snowflake. :sneaky:

Last edited:
OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
2023.09.01-06.39-boundingintocomics-64f22fe1d6fa5_edit_80374214130443.png

There's plenty more. This game oozes DEI propaganda. Most modern games do. But unfortunately even just noticing it and pointing it out gets you into trouble

To be fair, im curious of what a female version of people like Adolf Hitler would look like. Time to write a movie about that.

Btw, this game doesn't even respect your choice of pronoun, it will use a generic you or they/them most of the time and for gender specific choices, it goes with your body type (as I've read on reddit from someone who picked body type 2 and they/them pronouns)

So much for roleplaying i guess.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Btw, this game doesn't even respect your choice of pronoun, it will use a generic you or they/them most of the time and for gender specific choices, it goes with your body type (as I've read on reddit from someone who picked body type 2 and they/them pronouns)

It doesn’t work because it was implemented at the last second. Definitely a Microsoft/Xbox decision and not Bethesda. FORZA HORIZON makes you pick your pronouns…I’m sure Motorsport will as well.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Biology: sex
Psychology: gender

There you go, you learned something new today.

no people are annoyed with the controversy surrounding sex changes and many find it to be appalling one would do that to himself. someone does not decide their gender that is assigned at birth and why Would you want to change your gender to begin with? I’m happy being a man. Nobody needs a sex change either it’s not mandatory.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
no people are annoyed with the controversy surrounding sex changes and many find it to be appalling one would do that to himself. someone does not decide their gender that is assigned at birth and why Would you want to change your gender to begin with? I’m happy being a man. Nobody needs a sex change either it’s not mandatory.
I think this stem from the fact that these loud activists you see on the internet.

They make the whole trans thing not just their personality, it was their magnum opus, something that they can only ever achieve once in their shut-in lifes. It is like as if a scholar get a doctor degree, an engineer got promoted to being a supervisor of some big projects, or a sports players who win a big title.

Of course corporations pander to these guys, since well, they thinks press, media also happened to be ran by activists. Truly holy sight of the West.

Arc

5 Sep 2023
Let the people decide for themselves what kind of mods to apply.

Outside of illegal content, and appropriate age gates for mature content, there should be no need for a central authority regulating what is and isn’t okay for gamers to apply.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I think this stem from the fact that these loud activists you see on the internet.

They make the whole trans thing not just their personality, it was their magnum opus, something that they can only ever achieve once in their shut-in lifes. It is like as if a scholar get a doctor degree, an engineer got promoted to being a supervisor of some big projects, or a sports players who win a big title.

Of course corporations pander to these guys, since well, they thinks press, media also happened to be ran by activists. Truly holy sight of the West.

I believe it's the internet that has given a voice to people that need help and if you're not careful it'll come to japan too. I believe there's strides being made in uprooting japanese culture and its succeeding to a degree.
Kingdom Hearts singer, Hikaru Utada, came out as a they/them so it's coming to Japan too 😁

Pop culture leans left and it never actually reflects the consensus of a entire nation. That is one occurence.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I believe it's the internet that has given a voice to people that need help and if you're not careful it'll come to japan too. I believe there's strides being made in uprooting japanese culture and its succeeding to a degree.

Pop culture leans left and it never actually reflects the consensus of a entire nation. That is one occurence.
Already came to Kanto, the public bathhouse shit has railed up public last October I think.

Depends on which party holding power in the US I think, to my knowledges both parties are the same except one has this weird progressive diaplomacy push towards its allies.

To be fair I think Japan is pretty progressive, by 20th century standard. Much more progressive than, let just says, South Korea or China mainland.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Already came to Kanto, the public bathhouse shit has railed up public last October I think.

Depends on which party holding power in the US I think, to my knowledges both parties are the same except one has this weird progressive diaplomacy push towards its allies.

To be fair I think Japan is pretty progressive, by 20th century standard. Much more progressive than, let just says, South Korea or China mainland.

Yeah the republicans and democrats are bad at representing their people. They take the same side often. But yeah I was hearing the lgbt stuff was gaining traction with the japanese youth religion on the decline too but maybe there's more to that. I do notice that japan is pretty liberal regarding eastern culture as well it's very americanized.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
2023.09.01-06.39-boundingintocomics-64f22fe1d6fa5_edit_80374214130443.png

There's plenty more. This game oozes DEI propaganda. Most modern games do. But unfortunately even just noticing it and pointing it out gets you into trouble.
Trans people exist and one character is in the game, what’s the big deal? 😂

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Actually the snowflakes are usually the ones that get triggered and start the name calling when you point out and criticize the woke crap in entertainment.
Nah, you’re the Snowflake raging about pronouns and trans characters.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Falcs

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Nah, you’re the Snowflake raging about pronouns and trans characters.
I'm pretty sure a Biology book triggers SJW's. There are only two genders, we shouldn't be pretending we have 6 million now
Yeah, man. I'm totally raging. 😅
You and the other guy calling me a snowflake are just proving my point about who's triggered.
Chill out guys, I don't want to have to ban anyone

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
Status
Not open for further replies.