Obsidian Avowed new combat and gameplay Shown. Release Fall 2024. |UP| 2/5/24 Dropped Frames Interview.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
These Skyrim mods are getting better! At least it looks graphically better than Starfield.

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Avowed is what I was expecting visually. Just needs more enemy variety. RPG elements should be on point as usual for an Obsidian game.

DewPoint

17 Jul 2022
Yeah I preferred Obsidian's top down isometric RPG's compared to this first person perspective. This feels not as impactful.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The graphics are a huge turn off for me, if they were a bit more realistic it would be nice.
Yeah the Artstyle is what threw me way off but then I also started watching the gameplay and idk looked very lastast gen. Idk man Sony devs are so far ahead in gameplay and graphics it's not even close

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
The graphics are a huge turn off for me, if they were a bit more realistic it would be nice.

More "realistic" graphics would look just horrible because they don't have the manpower to pull it off, it'll look like some baby's first UE game or something.
Stylized graphic is always the way to go for cheaper games, even if it's not for you, because I can assure you, it be a deal breaker for even more people.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I didn't like how it looked when they showed it last year, but now with polish and improvements it's look good. I wanted that realestic gritty fantasy at first but now I like the art style since the improvements.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
These Skyrim mods are getting better! At least it looks graphically better than Starfield.

Was gonna say the same thing.

Looks like a Skyrim mod.

Not surprised at all. Obsidian are just a cheap imitation of Bethesda.

From New Vegas to Outer Worlds and now this.