Official Forza Motorsport review thread. What's the average score Forza Motorsport will get on Metacritic?.

What do you think it will. Score?

• Total voters

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022

it looks like
phil-spencer-xbox.gif

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
What is more telling here is that he took down a comparison of the game, as the game is, because it's going to be patched in the future so it's not a fair comparison. That's great. I hope they do that for every game now, refuse to show flaws because the developer promises it'll be fixed and it's not right.
This is the kind of bullshit princess treatment I can't stand. Xbox will never improve and customers will keep getting tricked into having inferior products. Fuck all these fakeass influencers.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I thought they were from the same video he took down. Are they meant to be different?
The GT7 pic is the same but the Forza one is different… you can look at the turn lines that are in different positions.

It is suppose to show his old video was bad and the new one is good but except for the different position I can’t really says it changed that all.

The gamma seems a bit darker in the new one (you can see the shadow and car are now a bit darker) but that is all.

It is still way inferior to GT7.

PS. I will tell what one thing that is killing the Forza’s IQ… the cars looks blurry due the 1440p resolution.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
This is the kind of bullshit princess treatment I can't stand. Xbox will never improve and customers will keep getting tricked into having inferior products. Fuck all these fakeass influencers.
That would be an issue if MS had any customers left that deserved any kind of respect.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
That would be an issue if MS had any customers left that deserved any kind of respect.
And considering a lot of them are newbies to the platform never having touched the 360 or OG Xbox but only started with the Xbox One of course they would think things are fine over there at Xbox. Naivety with the current fanbase over there.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It's ridiculous that supposed graphics whore SlimySnake is praising the graphics of FM8 because of RTGI, it doesn't even look accurate, the bounce light intensity is WAY too fucking strong, it makes everything look like a cartoon. And then sometimes it doesn't even work correctly.

Reactions: Puff

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
It's ridiculous that supposed graphics whore SlimySnake is praising the graphics of FM8 because of RTGI, it doesn't even look accurate, the bounce light intensity is WAY too fucking strong, it makes everything look like a cartoon. And then sometimes it doesn't even work correctly.
The funny thing is, it doesn't even have RTGI.