OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Here is my final contribution as long as we have to put up with mods like this Hatefield guy (and apparently Sircaw who clearly approves of his behavior)

sure.jpg

I hope you'll have the decency to not delete my post.

The irony of this forum ending up like this is absurd. My thread was just copied from Neogaf where is was up for days without being locked (and even here it got more positive than negative reactions) and I only mentioned Bloodborne after being questioned and it made complete sense to bring it up in the context of the thread (all the reason used to ban me and lock the threads were completely insane).

Mods are not meant to be super users that can freely abuse their power to make regular users wall on eggshells and control the narrative of what is being discusses within what has been agreed when people joined this board.

We’re willing to forgive you if you change your ways…if not then you can skedaddle
I'm not. This guy (whoever he is, since he just recently joined) is the last person that should have any power in a board like this and hopefully he also has no power in real life otherwise everything points out to him most likely abusing it. Dude couldn't deal with the amount of power.

RIP Icon-era

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Here is my final contribution as long as we have to put up with mods like this Hatefield guy (and apparently Sircaw who clearly approves of his behavior)

sure.jpg

The irony of this forum ending up like this is absurd. My thread was just copied from Neogaf where is was up for days without being locked (and even here it got more positive than negative reactions) and I only mentioned Bloodborne after being questioned (all the reason used to ban me and lock the threads were completely insane).

Mods are not meant to be super users that can freely abuse their power to make regular users wall on eggshells and control the narrative of what is being discusses within what has been agreed when people joined this board.

I'm not. This guy (whoever he is, since he just recently joined) is the last person that should have any power in a board like this and hopefully he also has no power in real life otherwise everything points out to him most likely abusing it. Dude couldn't deal with the amount of power.

RIP Icon-era
I knew this guy was trouble as soon as I saw his profile bio said “I am the law”. And he’s been acting exactly like someone who believes they’re the law 😒

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

sure.jpg

The irony of this forum ending up like this is absurd. My thread was just copied from Neogaf where is was up for days without being locked (and even here it got more positive than negative reactions) and I only mentioned Bloodborne after being questioned and it made complete sense to bring it up in the context of the thread (all the reason used to ban me and lock the threads were completely insane).

RIP Icon-era
Call me once more out with your crap, and you will be taking a perm ban.

I gave you a massive chance several months ago to let you back on this fourm.

You laid some personal insults at me a week ago, and I let it slide.

I had absolutely zero to do with your most recent ban.

This is your last warning: continue to try and take potshots at me or the rest of the mods, and you will find yourself a new home.

This is the final warning, there will be no coming back from this.

We hardly have any problems with other users, but for some reason your always up too your neck in it.

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Call me once more out with your crap, and you will be taking a perm ban.

I gave you a massive chance several months ago to let you back on this fourm.

You laid some personal insults at me a week ago, and I let it slide.

I had absolutely zero to do with your most recent ban.

This is your last warning: continue to try and take potshots at me or the rest of the mods, and you will find yourself a new home.

This is the final warning, there will be no coming back from this.
You do what you have to do and what you think is right, your threats are nothing to me.

If you want me gone own up to it, you clearly set out to ban me since a long time ago and once again seems to be jumping at the opportunity to do so. Be upfront about it. You clearly don't understand your role as a moderator if threatening regular users for no reason is seen as an acceptable behavior to you.

You clearly agreed with it and supported it as I made clear with my montage, own up to it, as it's pretty self evident.

The last post was supposed to be my last, but you get an extra one for threatening me one last time.

For Bryank and anyone that believed this could've been a good board, better than the likes of Neogaf, I'm sorry it didn't work out that way at all.

Bro you’re looking for problems where there aren’t any, Sircaw isn’t the issue here
Then why is he once again threatening to ban me? How would I know? All I saw was him making fun of my ban and liking the post from this new mod that just banned me. Seems like he'll just use the first excuse he gets and it's just too bad that he couldn't be upfront about it so that I wouldn't have wasted my time contributing to the board by posting here.

Mods are not above regular users or at least they should not be and they can't just subjugate regular users that haven't done anything to deserve it. Dude can't help but threaten me at every opportunity and doesn't seem to understand how that is not acceptable behavior (he clearly think he is above other users and it couldn't be more obvious).

I'm not surprised we ended up with a mod that is just like a worse version of that, I guess they found just the type of guy they were looking for. One slip and they'll just make up reasons to ban users for stuff they imagined, there was nothing wrong with my thread nor anything that was said there. All while much worse users are kept unbothered because they probably agree with their views, this is just not a healthy environment for discussion at that point.

Last edited:
  • sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
You do what you have to do and what you think is right, your threats are nothing to me.

If you want me gone own up to it, you clearly set out to ban me since a long time ago and once again seems to be jumping at the opportunity to do so. Be upfront about it. You clearly don't understand your role as a moderator if threatening regular users for no reason is seen as an acceptable behavior to you.

You clearly agreed with it and supported it as I made clear with my montage, own up to it, as it's pretty self evident.

The last post was supposed to be my last, but you get an extra one for threatening me one last time.
Bro you’re looking for problems where there aren’t any, Sircaw isn’t the issue here only Hatefield

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Al Catone

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You do what you have to do, you threats are nothing to me, own up to it, your clearly set out to ban me since a long time ago, just be upfront about it. You clearly don't understand your role as a moderator if threatening regular users for no reason is seen as an acceptable behavior to you.
There is a reason you have been banned from every site you have ever belonged to. Remember when you said that in our little chat?

Own up to what? I have Thumbed up like 10k posts on this site, I do 50 a day, stop being such a crybaby. OMG SOME ONE THUMBED UP A POST, HE IS AFTER ME.

If I wanted to ban you, I would have done it by now, I have given you so much leeway, but you still keep trying to make out its somehow my fault.

As I have already said, keep trying to push, we will find the limits of my goodwill very soon.

Here is a song to help you chill out.

• Cerny
Reactions: Nhomnhom
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
There is a reason you have been banned from every site you have ever belonged to. Remember when you said that in our little chat?

Own up to what? I have Thumbed up like 10k posts on this site, I do 50 a day, stop being such a crybaby. OMG SOME ONE THUMBED UP A POST, HE IS AFTER ME.

If I wanted to ban you, I would have done it by now, I have given you so much leeway, but you still keep trying to make out its somehow my fault.

As I have already said, keep trying to push, we will find the limits of my goodwill very soon.

Here is a song to help you chill out.

I got a 1 day ban because of him trolling