OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
@Would_you_kindly

Never liked Dr. Disrespect, but unfortunately he has too big of a following to fail.
But I could be wrong, especially with that recent information. A big o'l P.O.S. that definitely deserves to burn, if guilty.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Why would twitch tie anyone to legal obligations to say they didn't do what he's accused of doing 🤣

To be honest it doesn't make sense other than he did some suspect shit that maybe didn't rise to the level of being illegal or something that they could terminate him with cause, but twitch wanted to distance themselves anyway. Otherwise why terminate his contract and also pay him out, they lost like tens of millions of dollars out of that. Ofc innocent until proven guilty but I haven't seen a good explanation yet and his statements have been absolutely terrible optics lol

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
To be honest it doesn't make sense other than he did some suspect shit that maybe didn't rise to the level of being illegal or something that they could terminate him with cause, but twitch wanted to distance themselves anyway. Otherwise why terminate his contract and also pay him out, they lost like tens of millions of dollars out of that. Ofc innocent until proven guilty but I haven't seen a good explanation yet and his statements have been absolutely terrible optics lol
I'm guessing he's American so it's possible he was talking to a girl from a country where the age of consent is younger (it's 16 here in the UK)

• brain
Reactions: anonpuffs
Status
Not open for further replies.