OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I'm not even Christian but that's extremely disrespectful, they do things like this and then wonder why LGBT isn't more accepted. Respect is a two way street, and many LGBT people also find this kind of stuff distasteful, so they make the normal ones look bad too
I'm not either I'm atheist they wouldn't dare do something like that with islam the country would be on fire

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I'm not even Christian but that's extremely disrespectful, they do things like this and then wonder why LGBT isn't more accepted. Respect is a two way street, and many LGBT people also find this kind of stuff distasteful, so they make the normal ones look bad too

I've not watched it I never watch the Olympics but sounds like the entire thing has just been one big lavish pride parade 🙈

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

This is hilarious 🤣

New Concord character reveal incoming in 3,2,1.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Got to have a laugh.

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+
To be honest the more I think about it the more distasteful this is

Why open up an event dedicated to people who have extreme willpower and trained their entire lives and controlled every aspect of their bodies to achieve peak performance to people who are extremely lax with themselves and the only hard decision they made in their lives was whether to have 4 Twinkies or 5

And STFU about genetics, you can have bad genetics and not end up like that

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Why open up an event dedicated to people who have extreme willpower and trained their entire lives and controlled every aspect of their bodies to achieve peak performance to people who are extremely lax with themselves and the only hard decision they made in their lives was whether to have 4 Twinkies or 5

I like bbws but it is ridiculous lol

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Fs i thought you were upset with me!

And I can not remember the last time I had a Twinkie, 20 years ago, do they still make em.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Fs i thought you were upset with me!

And I can not remember the last time I had a Twinkie, 20 years ago, do they still make em.
Yeah also I ate Twinkies all the time as a kid, my babysitter had whole boxes of them in their pantry. Shut up man I just have big bones, don't hate my genetics!
/s

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Yesterday, I saw Snoop Dog carrying the torch; my first reaction to it was, WHY?

The Olympics is meant to be a celebration of all things sporting, and two have some rapper and full-time pot smoker carrying the torch. I thought, could they not have a famous sportsperson doing it?

There are so many amazing sports stars out there who could be amazing role models to kids out there.

How about Serena Williams or Anthoney Joshua, or the list goes on?

If you get caught doing drugs as an athlete, it's a life ban, but here comes Snoop!

Status
Not open for further replies.