OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
That's why it's important to elect people who are responsible adults, unlike the current clowns on offer. Both Biden and Trump are fucking idiots and a testament to how shitty our current political system is.
Same in the UK I didn't vote because both party's are a disgrace that don't have the peoples interest

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
That's why it's important to elect people who are responsible adults, unlike the current clowns on offer. Both Biden and Trump are fucking idiots and a testament to how shitty our current political system is.
Same in the UK I didn't vote because both party's are a disgrace that don't have the peoples interest
Crazy yall are talking about presidents and Trump just got shot at at a rally 😳😳

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Wait for real
Yes!

He's fine though, the bullet just grazed him

image.png

• Surprised
Reactions: anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Bloody hell , does the moron that fired shots realise that will just make him more popular I mean I would've said I'd rather him over biden a few years ago but now I'm sure he'd sell the UK out & let Russia bomb us
Tbh we did this to ourselves. Democracy requires an active and engaged body politic but over the last 50 years people have stopped doing their part and let both parties get out of control and now they no longer serve the American public.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Tbh we did this to ourselves. Democracy requires an active and engaged body politic but over the last 50 years people have stopped doing their part and let both parties get out of control and now they no longer serve the American public.
I remember when trump was in office he had a picture of Churchill up , fast forward & he was saying he didn't give a shit if Russia bombed Europe (we're in europe) he only cares about America

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I remember when trump was in office he had a picture of Churchill up , fast forward & he was saying he didn't give a shit if Russia bombed Europe (we're in europe) he only cares about America
Then again Biden is no better keeps giving money to Ukraine who would Russia nuke first their closest ally the UK we're cannon fodder to the US

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Like with ww2 the us stayed out of it until the end when they realised if Germany won & the entirety of Europe we're united as one then America would be in trouble they didn't care about the Jews being killed

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
Of course it is wrong with that, what are you talking about. It is degenerate behaviour and degrades overall all society.
Even within your worldview it should be wrong as progressive. What are you progressing if society regressing or cease to exist!?
Cognitive dissonance is staggering.
dear god this site is cooked

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Looks like some voice actors are going to be out of a job ... What a shame genshin has some really great voice acting

Stupid. They didn't have an issue with cultural appropriation in the German region, the Chinese region, the French region, or the Middle East/jungle region.

Status
Not open for further replies.