OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
What GAF REALLY needs to do is start purging PC platform warriors, but that’s even more unlikely than the mods dealing with green rats proactively.

Reactions: Bryank75

Freeza93

Banned
1 May 2023
What GAF REALLY needs to do is start purging PC platform warriors, but that’s even more unlikely than the mods dealing with green rats proactively.
to be fair gaf is a sony fanboy heaven which makes sense since sony is much larger than xbox but still . its 12 years old wasting months of their time for nothing. but the worst part is even the some mods are like this. and the creator of it well an asshole anyways

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
to be fair gaf is a sony fanboy heaven which makes sense since sony is much larger than xbox but still . its 12 years old wasting months of their time for nothing. but the worst part is even the some mods are like this. and the creator of it well an asshole anyways
You couldn’t be further from reality. Xbox and PC fanboys get the run of the yard on GAF, and anyone who hasn’t seen the level of trolling, shilling and shitposting from those camps greatly outweighs Sony fanboys is either blind, or full of shit.

Freeza93

Banned
1 May 2023
You couldn’t be further from reality. Xbox and PC fanboys get the run of the yard on GAF, and anyone who hasn’t seen the level of trolling, shilling and shitposting from those camps greatly outweighs Sony fanboys is either blind, or full of shit.
its sony biased i dont know why i guess it brings in more money. but who cares you must be mentally deranged to engage in such things

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I’m skimming through the Xbox era thread and I’m getting weird vibes from it. They’re constantly talking about Sony and Nintendo and there’s this weird stuff that some think if PS delivers it’s painful for them. Really weird, people.
Stuff like this:
Since we are at a low now, the PS showcase won't be too painful since things can't get much worse. If they can knock the June showcase out of the park Xbox hype levels could reach new heights.
These people need to focus on their plastic box, instead of looking at the others.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I’m skimming through the Xbox era thread and I’m getting weird vibes from it. They’re constantly talking about Sony and Nintendo and there’s this weird stuff that some think if PS delivers it’s painful for them. Really weird, people.
Stuff like this:

These people need to focus on their plastic box, instead of looking at the others.
always the same shit, that one game, one show will flip everything 😂

even if Starfield is 10/10 game (which it isn't), it wouldn't move a needle.

D

Deleted member 417

His meltdowns and constant Sony crying on dpad are a great read. Check this thread he made which is totally not a sly way of slagging off Sony - a company he hates but can't stop talking about.

He's the same guy who went on a crybaby rant in 2019 about how the next gen consoles won't be able to play 4k games at 60fps with RT. he even said RT on consoles is a pipe dream. Then doubled down and said the 4k and RT isn't proper 4k or RT because reasons. I don't care about either 4k or RT, but it's funny to watch someone arrogantpost and be wrong, time after time.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
His meltdowns and constant Sony crying on dpad are a great read. Check this thread he made which is totally not a sly way of slagging off Sony - a company he hates but can't stop talking about.

He's the same guy who went on a crybaby rant in 2019 about how the next gen consoles won't be able to play 4k games at 60fps with RT. he even said RT on consoles is a pipe dream. Then doubled down and said the 4k and RT isn't proper 4k or RT because reasons. I don't care about either 4k or RT, but it's funny to watch someone arrogantpost and be wrong, time after time.

Yeah, were you around when he was here?

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

What a trash forum. Of course all the xbots trash like TheMike, Phil_t, Catlady (Nobel6) are badmouthing us and "SonyGAF". They created another echo chamber like xboxera where they can shit on Sony all day.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
What a trash forum. Of course all the xbots trash like TheMike, Phil_t, Catlady (Nobel6) are badmouthing us and "SonyGAF". They created another echo chamber like xboxera where they can shit on Sony all day.
We do that about xbox too, often, but at least xbox supplies huge catalogue of material for that. It is impossible to ignore. Sony gives almost no ammo for that.

So these dudes go and create fake things about, it really is pathetic.