OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 417

Yeah, were you around when he was here?
I wasn't. But I saw his sobbing victim-posts on D-pad about how he was politely told to go away.
What a trash forum. Of course all the xbots trash like TheMike, Phil_t, Catlady (Nobel6) are badmouthing us and "SonyGAF". They created another echo chamber like xboxera where they can shit on Sony all day.

The forums isn't bad, it's a private discord in forum form. The gaming side slants heavily xbox though. They complain that gaf is Sonygaf and a Sony haven and never let up crying about Deep Enigma. It's a laugh to read though.

We do that about xbox too, often, but at least xbox supplies huge catalogue of material for that. It is impossible to ignore. Sony gives almost no ammo for that.

That's the difference with other game forums on the internet; they all lean heavily xbox and lie and downplay about the achievements of Sony. Sony aren't perfect, not by a long-shot. Take them out of the industry and we would have no console VR, no top-end performance consoles or games that don't look 15 years old and/or delayed year after year.

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I wasn't. But I saw his sobbing victim-posts on D-pad about how he was politely told to go away.

The forums isn't bad, it's a private discord in forum form. The gaming side slants heavily xbox though. They complain that gaf is Sonygaf and a Sony haven and never let up crying about Deep Enigma. It's a laugh to read though.

That's the difference with other game forums on the internet; they all lean heavily xbox and lie and downplay about the achievements of Sony. Sony aren't perfect, not by a long-shot. Take them out of the industry and we would have no console VR, no top-end performance consoles or games that don't look 15 years old and/or delayed year after year.

Well, I was as nice about it as possible. I really tried to accommodate him but it was hurting the site and pulling us all in different directions. I think the proof is that the place took off since then.

Yeah I talk to some of the people over at Dpad, I have an account there. Many of them are good people but a lot of them hate me too.... lol

I definitely felt there were less and less places to talk freely as a PS fan. I was one of many banned questionably in a short space of time, they went through many of the most prominent PlayStation fans and it felt targeted.... even the legend @thelastword was banned and I had to track him down.

You couldn't have a decent conversation without getting dogpiled anywhere else and then they would be protected from upon high. Whether it was twitter or a forum. There is no doubt the xbox side are highly organized and target people to deplatform in any way they can.

PS people get accused of things with no proof and get banned and there are xbox people there with tons of proof of them being aggressively racist, sexist etc and nothing happens to them.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

They all complain about "SonyGAF" but most of them still have their accounts active and they don't get banned frequently. Most people here are actually permanently banned so that should tell you right away it's unbalanced. They are too delusional to see it.

They need to dominate every space or they cry victims. They have Era/Gaf/Xboxera and Dpad and it's still not enough. They will never get along with other fanbases.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

Well, they banned me and ass of the canwhooping.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Ass of can whooping is back like a masochist. They obviously don't want him there.

He's so funny, I don't get why they keep banning him. They don't want those big fun personalities but they keep trash like Catlady, Darkmage and Adam?

Reactions: Deleted member 417
D

Deleted member 417

Well, I was as nice about it as possible. I really tried to accommodate him but it was hurting the site and pulling us all in different directions. I think the proof is that the place took off since then.

Yeah I talk to some of the people over at Dpad, I have an account there. Many of them are good people but a lot of them hate me too.... lol
The guy is a little unhinged. I saw the image of the CV you guys posted in a thread and I had no idea that he was a 'veteran' because he made aircraft code. That's a nothing job and not even half as exciting as he tries to make out.

D-pad is the gaf community thread; not my kind of humour but the posters are harmless. All the best to them.

I definitely felt there were less and less places to talk freely as a PS fan. I was one of many banned questionably in a short space of time, they went through many of the most prominent PlayStation fans and it felt targeted.... even the legend @thelastword was banned and I had to track him down.

You couldn't have a decent conversation without getting dogpiled anywhere else and then they would be protected from upon high. Whether it was twitter or a forum. There is no doubt the xbox side are highly organized and target people to deplatform in any way they can.

PS people get accused of things with no proof and get banned and there are xbox people there with tons of proof of them being aggressively racist, sexist etc and nothing happens to them.
This is spot on. Sony is hate across the internet for some reason. Even though they bring the games, technological advancements and keep the traditional style of the console industry we all love.

Sony aren't my favourite console maker but I respect them for everything they've done the past 10 years. They've saved the industry after MS shit the bed as a viable competitor and Nintendo ran off and hid in a cupboard.

I'm glad this place exists for people to discuss Sony without worrying about being banned or dog-piled by lying shills.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
D

Deleted member 417

They all complain about "SonyGAF" but most of them still have their accounts active and they don't get banned frequently. Most people here are actually permanently banned so that should tell you right away it's unbalanced. They are too delusional to see it.

They need to dominate every space or they cry victims. They have Era/Gaf/Xboxera and Dpad and it's still not enough. They will never get along with other fanbases.

That's the laughable part. They have so many choices to go talk positively about Xbox on so many forums, then they show their arse because one place can talk positively about Sony. How spoiled are these people in real life?

I've had over 10 accounts banned from Gaf. None for racism, sexism or anything bad like that. One for politics. The rest for pointing out facts about Xbox, as an xbox fan.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

Xboxera had some pretty foul posts about Shuhei Yoshida's ethnicity.

D

Deleted member 417

Screenshot 2023-05-04 204931.png

Endless laughs.

Xbox fans champion Xbox, while knowing nothing about Xbox. Many such cases.

D

Deleted member 417

lmao, where is this? Gaf?
Dpad

It's not a bad forum. The gaming side is full of endless laughs.

Reactions: AshHunter216

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
ASS OF CAN WHOOPING BANNED AGAIN SAME DAY 🤬🤬🤬🤬 This is so ridiculous. As I said, GAF don't want any big prominent PS fan.
I just DM'd him on here, he should get an email to alert him hopefully.
I'm not sure if that's going to work. I always disable that stuff. Email him directly.

Banned until JULY 😲😲😲

Last edited:
  • Surprised
Reactions: Bryank75

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
ASS OF CAN WHOOPING BANNED AGAIN SAME DAY 🤬🤬🤬🤬 This is so ridiculous. As I said, GAF don't want any big prominent PS fan.

I'm not sure if that's going to work. I always disable that stuff. Email him directly.

Banned until JULY 😲😲😲
Someone has to tell him to come back here.
And I don’t understand why DeepEnigma avoid bans. He’s as much of a console warrior as anyone.