OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
1 Jul 2022
The D-pad crew, insanely insecure, paranoid while at the same time huffing each others farts about how great they are. Some of us oldhead forum users have been enjoying watching the millennials internet forum slapfight for quite some time now.
13orak.png

This cap is date-stamped to January but I've got stuff from February where they were having a purge and randomly banning "Suspicious" accounts.

Last edited:

Big Boss

26 Jul 2022
Lol who maxed their paranoia up? How did they do that? Interesting stuff.

Yeah there's this "simp" idea and no insight into why people would talk to a woman who never even shows them pictures, because it's not simpery, she's a legitimately fun person to be around. Matt/Farnsgoth, is not a very fun person to be around. He doesn't have much to talk about or much insight on pretty much anything you can think of besides the proper way to bully and harass the wrong people. If only he still knew who the wrong people were.

People like him almost entirely exist for drama and talking about which women he wants to bone, I was an active poster about movies, video games, music, politics... everything... people said I was just a big drama whore but I only ever caused trouble when someone was banned/mod approval'd for dumb reasons and I wanted to see that person still posting. They banned an actual contributor, not someone just there to stir shit, the shit stirrers are there and in positions of power.
When you put it like that, it sounds like simping to me.

1 Jul 2022
Matt/Farnsgoth, is not a very fun person to be around. He doesn't have much to talk about or much insight on pretty much anything you can think of besides the proper way to bully and harass the wrong people. If only he still knew who the wrong people were.

People like him almost entirely exist for drama and talking about which women he wants to bone

I'm just surprised more people don't recognize him for the narcissist that he is.

27 Aug 2022
Hey, it's 2022. There's no shame in enjoying time with other men. You can even marry now, proudly might I add.

I'm not interested in long distance relationships born from internet friendship, lol. There's nothing simp about enjoying the company of others.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This drama with d-pad, was it just a few of you that felt like this or was it lots of people?

Swanson

24 Jun 2022
Lol who maxed their paranoia up? How did they do that? Interesting stuff.

Yeah there's this "simp" idea and no insight into why people would talk to a woman who never even shows them pictures, because it's not simpery, she's a legitimately fun person to be around. Matt/Farnsgoth, is not a very fun person to be around. He doesn't have much to talk about or much insight on pretty much anything you can think of besides the proper way to bully and harass the wrong people. If only he still knew who the wrong people were.

People like him almost entirely exist for drama and talking about which women he wants to bone, I was an active poster about movies, video games, music, politics... everything... people said I was just a big drama whore but I only ever caused trouble when someone was banned/mod approval'd for dumb reasons and I wanted to see that person still posting. They banned an actual contributor, not someone just there to stir shit, the shit stirrers are there and in positions of power.
You’ve literally called yourself an Arc-Simp. You’ve also admitted to wanting to fuck your cousin and claimed you’d be a sociopathic killer if not for your meds.

If you have a personal beef with someone here on the boards, PM them. Don't derail the thread with a personal vendetta.

Last edited by a moderator: