OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Funny thing I noticed from resetera. In that etcetra thread about adam johnson death, the mods very quick to give warning to anyone who suggested it's intentional murder, then they will ban the users. I wondered why in just 3 pages thread, the mods were very active about it, then I thought the killer must be black man, and turned out I was RIGHT LMAO 🤣. So what I'm trying to say here? Them idiot corrupt mods trying to brush off any incident involving black man as perpetrators, not just this one, but many incidents in the past. One more evidence about those filthy corrupt trash site HAHA 🤣.
Wait, the hockey player? How was his death intentional? I've only read the ESPN version of events.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Wait, the hockey player? How was his death intentional? I've only read the ESPN version of events.
i look it up. A bit hard to find but I think the manslaugtherer raise his feet for some weird reasons?

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
How is this not being political & getting edited by moderators double standards much.
The point is not about politic, the point is about how some mentally unstabled mods in resetera (and some of them black like that mentally unstabled nepenthe and b-dubs lmao) used their power to corrupt that site for their own personal gains 🤣.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
i look it up. A bit hard to find but I think the manslaugtherer raise his feet for some weird reasons?
Oh shit, I just saw the clip (but not the death, I guess he died a lil later) and he did like a Mortal Kombat kick at him. Sickening.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
How is this not being political & getting edited by moderators double standards much.

We only have a few mods and sometimes they don't catch everything, it's supposed to be a non-political site for the most part.
Politics is proven just to tear communities apart.

If you see anything pushing into political territory, please report it to help the mods.

You have not been given any official warning points just a public reminder, it's not that serious.

Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Call out the call outers, The Red Dragon is a shit-stirring nobody trying desperately to find relevance.
He's a clout chaser and was an Xbox fanboy last console generation, but that doesn't make the things people like Colt Eastwood do OK. Eastwood is especially slimy and disingenuous with his fanboyism. I guess people who are exceeding fake like that irritate the hell out of me.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
The people clutching their pearls over red dragon now had nothing to say when he was an Xbox fanboy last gen.
i have no idea who these people are, the only person with any credibility i follow is Crapgamer.

Joe Biden Smile GIF

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
The point is not about politic, the point is about how some mentally unstabled mods in resetera (and some of them black like that mentally unstabled nepenthe and b-dubs lmao) used their power to corrupt that site for their own personal gains 🤣.
What does it matter about their skin color yet again you've not been moderated when I was for nothing

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
the Xbox fanboys on GAF are getting really out of control lately, say anything remotely negative about Xbox and you can expect to get swarmed by them with some reacting to your post and others quoting you with disingenuous takes

there’s so many obvious trolls on there but nothing happens to them & when it does it really seems like they get special treatment, Adams last ban was for a month and yet got mysteriously lifted after not even a week (otherwise he would have been banned through the launch of Starfield)
I noticed ArtHands keep making negative Sony/Bungie threads and bumps them with random posts every few hours to make sure they're on top all the time. StreetsofBeige is going on a rampage in all of them. He must have wrote a book about Bungie by now.

Adams is obviously Evilore teacher's pet. He gets banned with a perm notice and a few days later it's deleted and he's unbanned. People should revolt about this blatant favoritism.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I noticed ArtHands keep making negative Sony/Bungie threads and bumps them with random posts every few hours to make sure they're on top all the time. StreetsofBeige is going on a rampage in all of them. He must have wrote a book about Bungie by now.

Adams is obviously Evilore teacher's pet. He gets banned with a perm notice and a few days later it's deleted and he's unbanned. People should revolt about this blatant favoritism.
I honestly think adamsapple must be Aaron greenberg and every time he gets a perm notice he writes a 10k check to gaf and it gets removed

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
the Xbox fanboys on GAF are getting really out of control lately, say anything remotely negative about Xbox and you can expect to get swarmed by them with some reacting to your post and others quoting you with disingenuous takes

there’s so many obvious trolls on there but nothing happens to them & when it does it really seems like they get special treatment, Adams last ban was for a month and yet got mysteriously lifted after not even a week (otherwise he would have been banned through the launch of Starfield)
I've pretty much given up on gaf. Dealing with the number of obnoxious posters and alts on there wasn't worth the hassle anymore.