OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I really feel sorry for that guy Timdog, Sony has fucking wrecked his sanity.

I hope he gets the help he needs, it's not good watching someone participate in what is basically his own car crash.

These people NEED to get off twitter and stay out of platform warring.
Shit is not healthy, tbh.
I mean, I like to troll them about this but they get really mad and take this shit too seriouly, it's bizarre.

Reactions: Sircaw

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I really feel sorry for that guy Timdog, Sony has fucking wrecked his sanity.

I hope he gets the help he needs, it's not good watching someone participate in what is basically his own car crash.

He is a complete piece of shit and doesn't deserve your sympathy. Dude's a fucking psychopath.

• Shake

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
He is a complete piece of shit and doesn't deserve your sympathy. Dude's a fucking psychopath.
I hear you, it's just sometimes i think these people are way too invested in this, and they really need to take a step back.

This guy is clearly not well, i mean i remember some clip of him going to a shop and confronting people buying consoles or something, i can't remember what it was exactly, but it was not normal.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I hear you, it's just sometimes i think these people are way too invested in this, and they really need to take a step back.

This guy is clearly not well, i mean i remember some clip of him going to a shop and confronting people buying consoles or something, i can't remember what it was exactly, but it was not normal.
He was standing outside a Best Buy and yelling at people who walked out with PS4s. Fucker should be locked away.

• fire

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Pretty interesting. As someone who only occasionally came across Girard dba "The Completionist"'s material and content, it's sad to see how easy it is to swindle online people through the power of parasocial relationships.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Dude is roasting a PC gaming extremist now.

Cucktanga (literal cuck) is a hardcore Xbox fanboy larping as a pc gamer, same as his butt buddy Ohnoitsalex who was exposed for not playing games. They make the worst type of "content" that you have to be seriously retarded to actually enjoy.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Cucktanga (literal cuck) is a hardcore Xbox fanboy larping as a pc gamer, same as his butt buddy Ohnoitsalex who was exposed for not playing games. They make the worst type of "content" that you have to be seriously retarded to actually enjoy.

Makes sense, a hardcore PC dude shouldn't care if someone is being mean to Xbox, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.