OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
What, exactly, have they uncovered?

These people are chronically online.
They live in an alternate universe where, somehow, the most powerful company in the world is an underdog and can’t win because of some conspiracy lmao
they can’t cope with the fact that xbox and microsoft are simply incompetent

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

They live in an alternate universe where, somehow, the most powerful company in the world is an underdog and can’t win because of some conspiracy lmao

Some of these people are approaching 60-70 years old. lmao

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Jay rock is probably one of destins sock accounts 🤣

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

That's a level of cringe I didn't think could be reached.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
just out of curiosity, does the feature quick resume pause your game time or does it actually keep counting your game as if you were playing it?

Any xbox people here know?

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
so, I made an alt twitter account to engage in console wars, since my main is actually myself irl and I don’t want my mutuals to see me engaging in this embarrassing behavior for obvious reasons and the lengths, the lies and the delusions xbots go for to try and feel good about that console is bizarre 😂

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
so, I made an alt twitter account to engage in console wars, since my main is actually myself irl and I don’t want my mutuals to see me engaging in this embarrassing behavior for obvious reasons and the lengths, the lies and the delusions xbots go for to try and feel good about that console is bizarre 😂
Show us the juicy stuff dammit. 😍

• haha
Reactions: Jim Ryan

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Why do this? You're free to do whatever you want of course, but doing It doesn't make you any better than them.

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty
Status
Not open for further replies.