OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
What the fuck do i look like, some kind of pervert, for your information I don't like boobs.

But i do like tattoos,

images
🤣🤣

• party
Reactions: Sircaw

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Isn't it funny all the toxic Twitter accounts in gaming had been Brand Ambassadors for Aaron Greenberg at one time
not funny, Xbox has been aligning themselves with toxic trash for years, flying out trash like Colteastwood and King david just shows that brand is a joke.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
More funny quotes.

Looks like he took the red pill from morpheus.

GGh7wtrXYAAIA3-
wow he's going full scorched earth like Timdog did 😂🤣 I'm happy to see that, some of these other Xbox idiots are acting like 4 first party games being ported to PlayStation isn't a big deal and that those will be the only 4.

Reactions: Sircaw

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
More funny quotes.

Looks like he took the red pill from morpheus.

GGh7wtrXYAAIA3-
No lies detected. He's 100% correct that Phil is the problem.

It's just a shame these Muppets didn't cotton on to this fact ten years ago when people were calling Phil out. (Phil signed off on the Xbox one idea)

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
No lies detected. He's 100% correct that Phil is the problem.

It's just a shame these Muppets didn't cotton on to this fact ten years ago when people were calling Phil out. (Phil signed off on the Xbox one idea)
He became head of studios 2008, so his actions should have took effect in around 2010-2012, as most games had development cycle of 2-4.
And we know how it went, like Sahara from 2010 onwards.

I don't know how he climbed corporate ladder, but he should have known where bodies are buried, no way around it because he is one of the most incompetent and completely out of touch in gaming to date.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
A lot of pro-MS talking points in the comments of this reddit post, but overall, this subreddit is one of the few places on that website where not everyone drinks the MS kool aid.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
A lot of pro-MS talking points in the comments of this reddit post, but overall, this subreddit is one of the few places on that website where not everyone drinks the MS kool aid.

Imagine saying this on the same day as releasing a video saying he has no plans for Starfield and Indy on PS5. The same Starfield that they bought the publishers than the trillion dollar company lose a bidding war on time-exclusivity.

The worst thing from it was he downgraded Pertinent and Hi-Fi Rush as small games. 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.