OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Jizz Corden made a similar tweets, these Xbox bums want day 1 pc ports so badly. Misery loves company, pc was a big part of what killed Xbox, and sadly Sony is stupid enough to follow suit. Even with having no other real console competition.
Yeah. Even though I like PC gaming I'm not idiotic enough to presume that day 1 PC ports wouldn't become untenable long term for Sony. I still remember when AAA fled from PC to console due to the rampant piracy. I enjoy the freedom that the PC platform affords me but I also recognize that comes with a tradeoff in that it's so hostile to high investment games that the platform will always be a 2nd priority.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Was just scrolling through twitter & jizz Corden tweet came up , says he 'wont be around here for a little while' so I checked the comments & who do see but the notorious Lulu Cheng telling him to take care of himself 🤣🤣 ... She has 2 replies on it both angry bots that say she ruined Xbox...

• haha
Reactions: Puff and JAHGamer

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Was just scrolling through twitter & jizz Corden tweet came up , says he 'wont be around here for a little while' so I checked the comments & who do see but the notorious Lulu Cheng telling him to take care of himself 🤣🤣 ... She has 2 replies on it both angry bots that say she ruined Xbox...
Well they did wish that Lulu would fuck them
Wish Monkey Paw GIF by Leroy Patterson

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Pussy look good in those outfits
football-dream.gif
it's funny, reading some of the news channels this morning, it's all about Taylor Swift, commercials and national anthems but fuck all mentions about the match.

It's like the actual sport is an afterthought.

Mind you, I was brought up in real sports, not that American rubbish.

Sorry @Gamernyc78, I know how you are about figure skating.

J

Joey Ravn

I just asked for me ResetEra account to be deleted. I just can't deal with that place anymore. They have outright xbots running around, gaslighting and attacking everyone who doesn't agree with Microsoft's approach. The staff encourages it and silences anyone who criticizes them... And after Xbox's trainwreck today, it's gotten even worse. I'm fucking done with that cesspool. Good riddance.

(Sorry if it's not the place for this!)

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I just asked for me ResetEra account to be deleted. I just can't deal with that place anymore. They have outright xbots running around, gaslighting and attacking everyone who doesn't agree with Microsoft's approach. The staff encourages it and silences anyone who criticizes them... And after Xbox's trainwreck today, it's gotten even worse. I'm fucking done with that cesspool. Good riddance.

(Sorry if it's not the place for this!)
It's funny because I was just reading Era and I saw your reply to Dongbeetle. It's the first time I notice you post there 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.