OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Oso was Sullivan? @Edmund That's why he disappeared suddenly.

He was one of the biggest xbot on the site and even he wasn't safe. You can't criticize MS there. You have to "both sides" and criticize Sony at the same time to get them off your back.
Yeah, every Xbox critique on that site has to come with a caveat.... "Xbox sales are doing horrible this year and Starfield was underwhelming......but I still really love GamePass!"

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
what a fucking joke of a mod
Disgraceful manchild
The leak is unprecedented and it's already out. Everybody is talking about it. What more do they want?

They won't be satisfied until there's blood. They want Sony to lose their stock price. Projects cancelled. Delays. Employees fired. They want every detail plastered on every website and newspaper.

All in the name of "ethics in journalism" (but in reality it's just console war)

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Longtime member and ERA fixture Sullivan gets perma'd: https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-...problem.797463/?post=116600151#post-116600151

Even Xbox OT denizens don't get it: https://www.resetera.com/threads/xb...ys-trying-to-ice-skate-uphill.794361/page-110

I see Judge is still unable to restrain himself from taking his anger and depression out on users. How much damage will the MVP do before fellow mods or Swedish management holds an intervention?
Screenshot posts and tweets, don't just link. If the post or tweet is deleted, it is gone. If you screenshot, the receipts are eternal.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I feel like this account is a bot, hard to believe this is an actual person. Either way he's a hall of fame astroturfer, he makes posts like this almost every hour 🤣🤣🤣 I see him spreading FUD in youtube comments as well

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I feel like this account is a bot, hard to believe this is an actual person. Either way he's a hall of fame astroturfer, he makes posts like this almost every hour 🤣🤣🤣 I see him spreading FUD in youtube comments as well

Can't even discuss video games anymore because of these dudes. Losing last generation to the PS4 has irreparably damaged these dudes and made them unhinged, hateful and angry.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Can't even discuss video games anymore because of these dudes. Losing last generation to the PS4 has irreparably damaged these dudes and made them unhinged, hateful and angry.
They just say whatever they think reality should be for them... Everything Xbox does is a master move for them and everything PlayStation does is terrible and anticonsumer.

They have built their own alternate reality.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
They just say whatever they think reality should be for them... Everything Xbox does is a master move for them and everything PlayStation does is terrible and anticonsumer.

They have built their own alternate reality.
Hoping for Xbox to "beat" Playstation is some of these guy's entire purpose in life.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Edmund

25 Apr 2023
Reset Xbox/Bethesda/ABK OT is HILARIOUS !!! These clowns are having a complete meltdown and are feeling depressed because of PS5 selling 50m 😂🤣😂They're actually mad that Sony has sold 50m consoles and angry Xbox isn't doing enough globally as Sony. First world problems at it's finest 🤣🤣

GBzRfmBWsAEotYW
What if he comes back and his favourite plastic box is doing even worse? Lol. I hope he doesn't suicide because of a plastic box.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Dudes are making up stories about an Xbox build of Wolverine. Disgusting opportunists.

Last edited: