OT Drama | Other Gaming Forums (GAF, ResetERA, D-Pad, Twitter, etc..)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13
  • Start date
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
IMO you should never put yourself fully on the internet. That shit is searchable and can hamper you e.g. your future employer googles you and finds something you said (even if it's 100% true they can just personally disagree or it's something that they find unlikeable), that can instant kill your job chances.
I've got no job chances anyway & you've seen what the sweet baby people have said & they've not been penalised so I don't think it matters lol

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I just got April fooled 🙈 went on twitter & saw 'rockstar announces GTA 4 remaster for ps5 & Xbox series' was buzzing then went to the comments & 'april fools' what a cruel fucker 😂

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
He ain't wrong. Kidsmoove never got the hookup due to that.
yeah Colt is an all around terrible person, but still gets opportunities.Other shills like Parris at least try to present as positive, Colt doesn't hide his trashy behavior and he's much worse than Kidsmoove

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
You guys really think it's a race thing ?
I'm not fully sure, but I wouldn't be surprised. Colt gets away with so much stuff, it's pathetic a trillion dollar company would align themselves with someone like him. I can't see a black guy making fun of someone's dead wife and then being flown out to Europe less than a week later.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I'm not fully sure, but I wouldn't be surprised. Colt gets away with so much stuff, it's pathetic a trillion dollar company would align themselves with someone like him. I can't see a black guy making fun of someone's dead wife and then being flown out to Europe less than a week later.
The dead wife thing was unintentional. Being a dick however

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
yes, but dissing someones wife at all is wrong tho
Go on; you can talk shit about my wife as much as you want.

I DON'T CARE.
James Bond Ugh GIF

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer